This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamBrandon: Battle 2 - Megan McKenna vs. Maria Simorangkir

Topic » #TeamBrandon: Battle 2 - Megan..

1578 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Megan McKenna "This"

Maria Simorangkir "Never Enough"
1578 days 10 hours ago
Brandonh1
#TeamBrandon: Battle 2 - Megan McKenna vs. Maria Simorangkir

Megan, I could tell by the way you were singing this song was very personal to you. Doing an original song is a huge risk to take especially when the battles are very critical. I like your progressional throughout this performance you started very slow and worked your way you. I think you have a great voice and I wish you the best!

Maria, This is not an easy song to perform Maria but I believe you handled it with ease and did an amazing job doing so. Maria, I was not expecting you to do what you just did with this song. I have no idea what do so job well done!

I have absolutely no idea who to save. By eliminating one of you I feel like I am letting go of someone who can win this entire thing and I don’t want to do that to either of you. I have to keep only one of you which sucks both of you won this battle and I’m about to give one of the coaches a talented artist who can win this entire thing but in my gut the winner of this battle is
Megan McKenna!!

Maria Simorangkir, I am extremely hurt to have lost you tonight. You did a fantastic job and so did Megan and I debated this decision for a solid ten minutes. I know for sure one of these coaches will steal you and you will go on to do great things in this competition so I don’t believe this is the end for you.
1578 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Megan McKenna!
You have won this Battle!
1578 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Coaches, Maria Simorangkir is now available for a Steal!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!