This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamBrandon: Battle 1 - Brian Justin Crum vs. Lewis Capaldi

Topic » #TeamBrandon: Battle 1 - Brian..

1578 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Brian Justin Crum "Creep"

Lewis Capaldi "Bruises"
.be
1578 days 3 hours ago
Brandonh1
#TeamBrandon: Battle 1 - Brian Justin Crum vs. Lewis Capaldi

Brian, Let me start by saying “Creep” is a tough song to pull off. There are so many renditions and covers of this song out there but with this one, I like the fact that you put so much emotion and effort into it. Brian, I think you have a very strong voice which was nice to see be showcased in this performance.

Lewis, I think you and Brian match up so well against each other and watching your performance reminded me of how similar you two are. Lewis, you have an amazing voice that is very unique. I like that in this performance you didn’t do too much and you showcased who you are and what you can do as an artist this was an amazing performance as well. I thank you for making my decision that much harder with your performance!

I believe both of you did an exceptional job which made this decision very tough for me you can ask anyone I hate this portion of any competition I judge, the winner of this battle is
Brian Justin Crum!!

Lewis, You had an amazing performance which made this decision extremely tough for me and I hope you are stolen by one of the coaches.
1578 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Brian Justin Crum!!!
You have won this Battle!
1578 days 3 hours ago
adamslater19
Thank you
1578 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Coaches, Lewis Capaldi is now available for a Steal!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!