This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamAimee: Battle 2 - P!nk vs Lady Gaga

Topic » #TeamAimee: Battle 2 - P!nk vs..

1738 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
P!nk (Tinkerbelll) "What About Us"

Lady Gaga (livnglavidaloca) "Million Reasons"
1738 days 12 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan :

Pink - The first note killed me, Your a front runner and you express yourself through every note, Aimee, I'm really impressed. Pink keep being you because this is honestly amazing, Your vocals are definitely improving and getting better and this smashed your audition out of the water, Because this was ten times better then your audition. Well done again Pink

Lady Gaga - Your vocals have improved from your audition and i preferred this a lot, Your such an incredible artist and such a Diva...... Your vocals are raspy and i love this change of genre for you, Well done gaga.

Aimee, Tonight i do think Pink won this, But again it's down to you
1738 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

P!nk - Wow! What a pretty voice! I think you chose the perfect song for this level of the competition. Absolutely smashed it! I just wish you made more oomph!

Lady Gaga - Wow! Now this is a very intimate performance and honestly so different to your audition. I think you may have just won me over Lady Gaga.

Aimee, tonight I would pick Lady Gaga, since I think she has the better vocal range and more diversity to her voice.
1738 days 11 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee:

P!NK: *Standing ovation* this is just out of this world - the song choice is perfect and you sing and perform with your love and soul and the passion you have is just insanely good so well done for achieving yet again in my view the perfect performance!

Lady Gaga: *Standing ovation* you my dear are a breathe of fresh air to listen to at anytime because you could literally wake me up with an alarm it is that impressive! I love your tone and the message behind this song is just so endearing and powerful.

This is without doubt me instantly regretting to put you two divas in this battle as I want to keep you both in my team however I have made my decision.

The winner of this battle is..... P!NK!

*Hugs then both* I want to save Lady Gaga though!! 100%
1738 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations P!nk  !
You have won this battle!

Coaches, Lady Gaga is now available for a Steal/Save.
Make you decisions below.
1738 days 11 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
OMG YAY :) JUST WAITING FOR JESSIE J NOW TO BE REVEALED
1738 days 11 hours ago
Amnesia_
*Presses save button*

OMG you're definitely someone I do not want to lose from my team, you and P!NK in my opinion are the strongest performers and I need you back on my team so we can do much better things together!!
1738 days 11 hours ago
adamslater19
*Megan slams the button*

Megan : Gaga, I would love to have you on my team, Your such a queen Diva and i can help you out so much #TeamMegan all the way
1738 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*doesn't press steal button*

So sorry Lady Gaga, right now I'm just looking for a pop singer on my team and I think you'd do better on another team but that performance was incredible!
1738 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Lady Gaga!
You have received a steal from Megan as well as a Save from Aimee!

Buuuut since Megan has no more steals left with her getting Matt Terry & Ali Caldwell.

You will remain on #TeamAimee!
1738 days 10 hours ago
Amnesia_
Thank goodness

*Hugs Lady Gaga*

I鈥檓 so happy !! I鈥檓 sorry for not picking you but that鈥檚 in the past and I鈥檓 sure you can turn this round and win!!
1738 days 10 hours ago
Amnesia_
#TeamAimee 馃挄
1738 days 7 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
1738 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
:)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!