This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamMegan Battle Round 2 - Kennedy Holmes Vs Jennifer Phillips

Topic » #TeamMegan Battle Round 2 -..

1738 days 12 hours ago
adamslater19

1738 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

Kennedy Holmes - *claps* Wow, now that was a beautiful performance! It amazes me how you're only 13 and yet have a voice like that???! I mean WHAT?! Absolutely phenomenal! You got such incredible vocal range and control!

Jennifer Phillips - *claps* This was a very intimate performance. I like the softness to your voice. I enjoyed this performance but I did find you a little shaky at times, but that could be due to the nerves.

Personally Megan, I'd go with Kennedy here because her voice is beyond her years!
1738 days 11 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee:

Kennedy: This is a different girl to who I saw in the blinds - you sang that wonderfully and so beautifully I cannot explain how proud and happy I am for you to be here and absolutely nail the vocals as your tone is on point. Well done and I would choose you!!

Jennifer: You’re a powerhouse but this time it just wasn’t as powerful as your first audition and to be honest you haven’t improved much. I’m so sorry! I still love you and think you have an amazing voice.
1738 days 11 hours ago
adamslater19
*Megan nods at the judges*

Megan : Right ladies, time for your comments

Kennedy, Kennedy,Kennedy…. For someone so young you keep bringing these big songs out…… and they paid off girl. You completely broke me with your song, I was connected and you expressed yourself through the song and your vocals are so beautiful and pure and that riff was incredible, You done me proud.

Jennifer, Girl you felt emotion within the song and it definitely impressed me and I definitely see a major improvement from your audition, This song is a huge song and girl you smashed it and honestly it melted my heart. Your vocals were on point and I'm so proud to be your coach well done.

Ladies, both of you have definitely improved since your audition….. Tonight only 1 of you will make it past the battle round and with that being said…….. Tonight I definitely feel like 1 song really stood out with me personally and that’s why tonight I'm going to be saving ………… Kennedy Holmes
1738 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Kennedy Holmes!
You have won this Battle!

Coaches, Jennifer Phillips is now available for a Steal/Save!
Make your decisions below!
1738 days 11 hours ago
adamslater19
*Megan doesn't use her save* I'm sorry Jennifer
1738 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *doesn't press steal button*
I'm sorry Jennifer, I just didn't feel you elevated your performance from your Audition.
1738 days 11 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee: *Doesn’t press steal button*
I’m so sorry Jennifer like Aili says I preferred your audition to this.
1738 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately, this is the end of the road for you Jennifer Phillips!

Everyone give her a round of applause!
1738 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
:)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!