This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamMegan Battle Round 1 - Holly Tandy Vs Alec Benjamin

Topic » #TeamMegan Battle Round 1 -..

1738 days 13 hours ago
adamslater19

.be
1738 days 13 hours ago
adamslater19
(I will be making my comments last, But i've already reviewed the vids and made my comments ready, Just waiting for Aimee and Alli J)
1738 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

Holly Tandy - *looks in awe at Holly*
You completely surprised me here! What a beautiful version of this song. Oh my gosh I loved the smoothness in your voice and those notes were incredible. I definitely have to agree with Megan that you guys are the dark horses, this was really good!

Alec Benjamin - I liked the catchiness of the song. I just felt that your voice wasn't there like this performance was very dull for me. I do like your tone though, I feel Megan will be taking a chance with you hey.

Overall Megan, I have to say I think Holly won this one for me.
1738 days 11 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee:

Holly - a much more content performance from yourself. I love your voice and think you have the most natural voice in this competition. I think it was a fantastic song choice and this might be the best decision song choice you made as I think you won this battle personally!

Alex - a great effort and I appreciate how you approach songs and how well you perform them however for it being “the voice” I feel it wasn’t as strong as your blinds and Holly just performed slightly better than you this time!

Hope you choose wisely Megan!
1738 days 11 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : *Nods* Thank you Alli, Aimee....... Here's my comments ladies
1738 days 11 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan :

Holly, You definitely have smashed the nervous part of you out of the window and I'm seeing more of you as you definitely expressed yourself in this song and honestly I’m glad I’m your coach because you did me well, Well done Holly.

and Alec, Again you smashed the nervous part of your system and you definitely felt really comfortable. You are definitely a dark horse and again like Holly, you really expressed yourself through this song, You did me proud Alec. Well done.

Both of you are really good and This is one hard decision because you’ve both improved massively since your audition…… and I definitely take on board the judges critiques and my own……. So tonight I have decided to save ……………….
1738 days 11 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : I have decided to save Holly Tandy
1738 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Holly Tandy, you have won this Battle!

Coaches, Alec Benjamin is now available for a Steal/Save!
Make your decision below!
1738 days 11 hours ago
adamslater19
*Megan doesn't use her Save and looks at the other judges to do a steal*
1738 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*doesn't use her steal*
I'm so sorry Alec.
1738 days 11 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee:

*Doesn't press steal button*

I’m sorry Alec I feel there are stronger singers in this competition.
1738 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately, this is the end of the road for you Alec Benjamin!

Everyone give him a round of applause!
1738 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
:)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!