This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 32: Kelly Clarkson

Topic » Audition 32: Kelly Clarkson

1739 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
1739 days 16 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee: *Hesitates but then slams button after belt*

Kelly my dear you are here for a reason and that reason is to work with me and win. It is as simple as that. You know picking me to be your coach won’t just benefit you or me but it will make a beautiful friendship that I know we could have and my experience and expertise can allow us to discuss stronger and more powerful songs to pick for future rounds as I can tell with your voice you are capable of it and do better! I am doing a Aili J on this one and taking a punt with you because I think you’re just bloody brilliantly.

Please pick me!!
1739 days 16 hours ago
adamslater19
*Megan presses* Your very talented in this competition and i can see you as a front runner but on My team... I don't think the judges know the capability of handling you like i do, If you choose me, We can make you a star #TeamMegan
1739 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*presses button*
Wow. Honestly what I love most about you Kelly is that you are a star. You exude confidence and your lyrics are so impactful that it always touches my heart! I definitely feel you would be a great addition to #TeamAiliJames!
1739 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Kelly Clarkson!
You turned 3 chairs!
It's time to pick a coach!
1739 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Thank you for the turns! This is tough but I have to go with...Aili James!
1739 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
*SCREAMS*
Thank you so much for picking me Kelly Clarkson!
1739 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Aili James & Kelly!

Kelly Clarkson is on #TeamAiliJames!
1739 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
:)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!