This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 31: Carrie Underwood

Topic » Audition 31: Carrie Underwood

1751 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
1751 days 5 hours ago
Amnesia_
*Slams that button hard and starts dancing*

Wow Carrie this is wonderful and just a delight to hear. I think you have a full range and vocal ability is out of the ordinary. You’re going to go far in this show and with me being your coach this is going to be so exciting to see how the future is going to be for you and I. Please pick #TeamAimee

I only have you left to hopefully accept my offer so please take it up with me and ask me anything you wish because I see special in you and know we can do wonderful things together. Wonderful is definitely the word to describe you and your talent!
1751 days 5 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : *Doesn't press* I didn't press because i have 2 spaces left and i know what i want on my team now, I'm really sorry
1751 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*extremely close to pressing button but doesn't*
What held me back from pressing the button was that I just feel you will overall fit better with Aimee imo.
1751 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Carrie, you have turned one chair but before we confirm you're on #TeamAimee, we need to see if her team gets filled up first or not!
1751 days 1 hour ago
Amnesia_
Aimee: *Hugs Carrie* you’re on my team and I look forward to working with you!!
1751 days 1 hour ago
Tinkerbelll
what happens if all of aimee are full
1750 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Carrie & Aimee!

Carrie Underwood you are on #TeamAimee!
1750 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
:)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!