This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 29: Mackenzie Ziegler

Topic » Audition 29: Mackenzie Ziegler

1739 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
.be
1739 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : *Hesitates but then doesn't press* I really wanted to press because i can help you, But i definitely think you could do with more work and maybe come back next year
1739 days 14 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee: *Nearly goes but doesn’t press*

I love your voice and think you have something but as Megan says come back next year because the standard this year is outstanding and I am worried that you will fall behind and be forgotten about. As harsh as that sounds I know you will come back fighting next year and maybe then I may change my mind and press!
1739 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
*Megan looks disappointed in herself and whispers to Aimee and Alli* (I so could've helped her, She's what i wanted but my teams nearly full)
1739 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*presses button*
Honestly, singing one of my favorite country singers songs really did it for me in this case!
I do see potential in you! And I feel with the right coaching, you're going to be killing it!
Welcome aboard to #TeamAiliJames!
1739 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Also I felt your notes and that sweet voice of yours is really what showed me you got something special so I'm glad to have you on my team!
1739 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Mackenzie Ziegler you are on #TeamAiliJames!
1739 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
:)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!