This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 27: Chloe Kohanski

Topic » Audition 27: Chloe Kohanski

1752 days ago
Jameslu
1752 days ago
adamslater19
*Megan doesn't press* This screams Alli by far, She can help you out with expressing yourself more, Your vocals are really good though and i hope you get Alli to turn
1751 days 23 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee: *Almost goes but doesn’t quite make it on time and looks at Aili telling her to press*
I’m so sorry gal, I think you have a lovely, unique voice but exactly as what Megan says you definitely do not believe with my team in my opinion as they all have belt voices whereas yours is definitely more soul and belongs more on Aili J’s team so best of luck!! Hope to see you in the next round but who knows!
1751 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*SLAMS THE FUCKING BUTTON INSTANTLY!*
I cannot express how happy I am to have you on my team Chloe! This is hands down the best performance in the Auditions for me. Like honestly your voice is so enchanting and I love the rasp in it. And I am so glad I don't have to fight with anyone for you because trust me, I am your biggest fan! Time to show these other judges what I see in you to slay the competition!
1751 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Chloe Kohanski, you are on #TeamAiliJames!
1751 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
:)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!