This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 26: Christina Grimmie

Topic » Audition 26: Christina Grimmie

1739 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
1739 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
*Megan doesn't press* I'm really sorry Christina but this definitely screams Alli or Aimee and they would be silly not to press for you
1739 days 14 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee: *SLAMS button* I cannot believe Megan did not press for you. I think you’re incredible and to cover a song as difficult as this shows how deep and courageous woman you are. I think you would be perfect for my team but also Aili J could easily be as good. It is your choice but I am always here for you and support you with whatever decision it is you make for sure!!!
1739 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : Because i think Christina would be better on yours or Alli's team so i didn't turn
1739 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*presses button*
YOU DID NOT JUST SLAY A MILEY CYRUS SONG!
Like honestly this was absolute perfection. You have a sense of innocence in your voice! I definitely feel I am the right coach for you! And I sense a belter when I see one and bam you got that! But I have to say my favorite part of your voice is the soft and tender side of your voice and it's just so soothing and definitely for #TeamAiliJames!
1739 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Christina Grimmie!
You have turned 2 chairs!
It is time to pick your coach!
1739 days 10 hours ago
aria_grande
i pick aili james
1739 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Yassss *runs up and hugs Christina Grimmie*
1739 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations!

Christina Grimmie is on #TeamAiliJames!
1739 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
:)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!