This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 21: Alec Benjamin

Topic » Audition 21: Alec Benjamin

1751 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
.be
1751 days 9 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee: *Almost presses but doesn’t*
It is such a shame because at the start you almost had me but as the song went on I felt your voice was quite out of depth in some places and compared to the other guys I have on my team I just feel you will struggle with the belts. I’m hoping Megan might take you on as she is great at musicals and helping those improve with their nerves etc which I think in this audition you had a lot of nerves. Best of luck whatever happens!
1751 days 9 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : *Presses button* Your voice is really different and you definitely will have the girls or boys loving you in this competition, Come to Team Megan and i promise you we can make it far, The way you slide into a higher note is beautiful and i want you on my team
1751 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*doesn't press button*
Alec, you have a very distinct tone and it's very cool when you change voices but I just could sense the nerves and that's why I didn't turn. You might be a dark horse in this competition tbh.
1751 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Alec Benjamin, you are on #TeamMegan!!!
1751 days 9 hours ago
adamslater19
*Megan smiles* Welcome to #TeamMegan
1751 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
:)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!