This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 19: Leah Jenea

Topic » Audition 19: Leah Jenea

1739 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
.be
1739 days 17 hours ago
adamslater19
*Megan slams button* I've only got 4 spaces left and at this point i have the best team, You on this team would smash the competiton and your voice is different and unique and i need someone like you on my team, Choose #TeamMegan and i will get you far
1739 days 17 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee: *presses button*
Omg what an incredible version of that song. Even better than the original may I add. I think you have such a talented voice and the range you have is insane. Thank you for singing this beautiful song and showing everyone the talent you have! I would absolutely love to work with you as you really do have THE VOICE and one that I can coach perfectly for!
1739 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*presses button instantly*
Wow! Your voice has such a distinct tone. Honey I am here FOR IT! You are so unique and different to other contestants this season! And as you can see I welcome different and unique onto my team with ease! Because I love people who have that distinct indie sound. I definitely us working together will just be absolutely fantastic because girl you GOT THIS! Please pick #TeamAiliJames!
1739 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Leah Jenea!
You have turned all 3 chairs!
It is now time to pick your coach! :)
1739 days 13 hours ago
hazbez94
Firstly thank you to the judges. I pick #TeamAiliJames, I think you know how to work with my style and kind of voice and my uniqueness, I'm so ready for this competition 馃挋
1739 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Aili James!

Leah Jenea is on #TeamAiliJames!
1739 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
*Hugs Leah*
Thank you so much for picking me!
1739 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
:)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!