This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 14: Ariana Grande

Topic » Audition 14: Ariana Grande

1740 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
1740 days 11 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : *Presses instantly* I know what i want and that's you, Your whistletones and high notes are out of this world, You would be a dream to work with on my team and if you are on my team i definitely see you being in the finals right now, There's only a minor point that i can say, It's diction, Sometimes we can't understand what you say but it's totally fine because most singers do it nowadays but honestly, I think you belong on #TeamMegan and together we will win the trophy
1740 days 11 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee: *Presses without question*

Girl!! Ariana Grande you are the sweetest, cutest human I have ever seen on this stage and to be perfectly honest in this whole universe. My goodness, you my gal can sing any song and never fail to amaze me with your incredible range and vocal ability I know with me being your coach I can definitely show you how the public will love you more so than they do already after this audition - you will be without doubt the best singer I think we have had so far. Please, please choose me as a fellow girly, girl and know a lot about your type of voice and performance I know we can potentially go all the way and win this damn thang!

Pretty please choose #TeamAimee we will rock this and will for sure prove to everyone that looks aren’t everything and that you do have an outstanding voice which I know you know and that I know you do *hugs and blows kisses at Ariana*

I cannot wait to start working with you as I know a record deal might just be on this way after this fabulous audition I just want to thank you for being here!!
1740 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *presses button*
I pressed because you are an extremely talented singer, but that being said DO NOT PICK ME! I firmly believe Megan & Aimee are the better choices. I just had to turn because you are extremely talented and this performance was HOT and deserved a 3 chair turn!
1740 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Ariana Grande!
You have turned all 3 chairs!
It is now time for you to pick a coach!
1740 days 9 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : Ariana, You won't be let down, if you choose me as your coach
1740 days 9 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
I think I will go with Megan!
1740 days 9 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : *Smiles and hugs Ariana*
1740 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Megan!

Ariana Grande is now on #TeamMegan!
1740 days 2 hours ago
Amnesia_
Congrats Ariana and Megan *Hugs*
1739 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
:)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!