This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 12: Faouzia

Topic » Audition 12: Faouzia

1740 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
1740 days 9 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : *Presses after high note* Slay Sister, You have impressed me, At first i was on edge, But those high notes are definitely what i know about, and i will be training your voice to get you highe, Your definitely someone who i can see going far in this competition because you just Brought it.... The other auditions after you should be worried
1740 days 9 hours ago
Amnesia_
*OMG Slams button*

Aimee: Oh wow girl you can sing that’s for sure!!! You had me right at the end with that belt you have in your voice and your range is super powerful that I think you have the full package, I really do. I want you on my team so much because you are an inspiration to Young ladies and some gentlemen that you can change your tone and pitch with any song and it just works so well!! Please please pick to be on #TeamAimee as we will rock this and make you a superstar that I know you are *blows kisses*
1740 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*presses button*
OMG! Wow the depth in your voice is so sexy and alluring, my god you had me captivated and so intrigued! One of the most rarest voices in this competition and definitely a force to be reckoned with! I am going to be having this song on replay for a while!
1740 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Faouzia!
You have turned all 3 chairs!

Good luck deciding your coach!
1740 days ago
ryan5676
I will go with the judge who has the most faith in me so I will choose Aimee!
1739 days 23 hours ago
Amnesia_
Oh I definitely have faith in you!!

Congratulations you are on my team #TeamAimee

Now let’s do some damage and win!!
1739 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Aimee!

Faouzia is now on #TeamAimee!
1739 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
:)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!