This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 11: Davina Michelle

Topic » Audition 11: Davina Michelle

1752 days ago
Jameslu
1752 days ago
adamslater19
Megan : *Slams button* This is such a hard song to sing, But you absolutely crushed it, I would definitely love to have you on my team because i could get you to even higher notes then what you sung in Shallow and i definitely see you as a front runner in this competition, Well done *Smiles* Hopefully you come to #TeamMegan
1752 days ago
Amnesia_
*So close... Doesn’t press*

Aimee: I think you’re unbelievably talented singer however this song has been sung by so many people that I just wanted some originality and unfortunately I didn’t quite find it with this vocal, all the best and I hope one of the others choose you and gives you a chance!
1752 days ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *extremely close to pressing*
Honestly, Davina! You are insanely talented but I just wanted more grit from you! I felt it was too "nice" if that makes sense? Plus I see Megan already turned for you & I'm kinda scared of Megan haha!
1752 days ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Davina Michelle!
You have turned 1 chair!

Davina Michelle is on #TeamMegan!
1751 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Thanks for choosing me!
1751 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
:)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!