This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 10: Holly Tandy

Topic » Audition 10: Holly Tandy

1729 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
1729 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*doesn't press button*
I am so sorry Holly, I definitely see potential but the song is such a well known song that when you're singing it you need to tear the house down and it just wasn't enough for me. I am so sorry, I hope Aimee or Megan might pick you up!
1729 days 18 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee:
*Doesn't press button but hugs Holly after her singing*
I wish I was able to press but unfortunately I feel you still have a long way to go before you can compete with some of the people I have already pressed for. I want winners as harsh as that sounds but honestly maybe with a different song - your chances of me pressing would be a lot higher! I am so, so sorry Holly!! You’re such a sweet girl and I genuinely hope for Megan to pick you.
1729 days 17 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : *Hesitates at first..... But presses*

These girls don't see what i see, and yes your nervous we all get nervous but honestly i think once you calm those nerves down, You will go far in this competition and i will help you train your vocal, Because your voice is beautiful and stunning, So Welcome to Team Megan *Smiles and hugs holly*
1729 days 17 hours ago
Amnesia_
Congrats Holly and Megan *Hugs Both*
1729 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Holly Tandy!
You turned 1 chair!
You are now on #TeamMegan!
1729 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
Thanks for choosing me!
1729 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
:)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!