This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 7: Ali Caldwell

Topic » Audition 7: Ali Caldwell

1729 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
1729 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*presses button at chorus*
Now miss Ali Caldwell, you really knew how to make me want more! You started off so slow and innocent and then BAM you hit the chorus and completely SLAYED this damn song and wow it had such a soulful twist to it and I am so intrigued to see what more you could do to songs, because you just slayed a freaking Ariana Grande song! Loved it Ali! Please pick #TeamAiliJames!
1729 days 10 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee:
*Nearly presses but regrets not*
I say I regret not pressing because at the last chorus you definitely upped your game a lot and the time you have to your voice is out of this world. I just feel that you are perhaps not quite ready yet and might be better suited with another coach. All the best and I’m so pleased for you that you have at least one of the coaches pressed for you!!
1729 days 10 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan
*Doesn't press* You do have unique vocals and nice high notes but your voice didn't suit the song at all
1729 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1
Ali

Thank you for giving me a chance Aili you will not regret pressing your button for me I promise!
1729 days 9 hours ago
Amnesia_
Congrats Ali and Aili *Hugs both*
1729 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Oooh Brandon you didn't even let me message you yet & it's such a cute mail!
I'm sending it to you anyways!
1729 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Ali Caldwell!
You have turned 1 chair and you are now on #TeamAiliJames!
1729 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1
Ohhh hahah! .....oopppps
1728 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
:)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!