This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 5: Jessie J

Topic » Audition 5: Jessie J

1729 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
1729 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*PRESSES BUTTON INSTANTLY & TURNS AROUND CRYING*
Jessie, there's just something so special about this song that always touches me. It's a very relatable song and listening you sing it brought back so many memories that I became emotional. I hold this song extremely close to my heart and thank you so much for performing this song for us, it was an absolutely beautiful performance and I liked the rawness plus those random Jessie moments that makes you WHO YOU ARE! You deliver this song with such importance and the message behind it is something that the world needs to hear, I would be honored if you picked #TeamAiliJames!
1729 days 16 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee:
*Slams and presses button*
Jessie J you are without question one of the best singers I’ve heard EVER. I need you in my powerhouse of a team because I think you’re the strongest in terms of your range and vocal ability. I’d love to work with you and become part of the best team which is of course #TeamAimee!!
1729 days 15 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : *Slams the button after hearing riffs* I need you on my team because i'm trained in high notes and riffs, I will get you far in this competition and make you hit notes you haven't hit before and riffs that are really complicated, I see potential and this audition right now has made my night *Smiling with tears in the eyes* #TeamMegan
1729 days 15 hours ago
Amnesia_
Can I also say that I will take you to the win because I know what songs and the artist I think you can be for sure and my team will definitely be worried if you are on it as you are just brilliant and the high notes and riffs are insanely good. Please pick me #TeamAimee I am so passionate with working with you. It actually will devastate me highly if you decide to choose another coach because I know for a fact that Megan wants all my artists because if she doesn’t get any of you she knows I will win hands down! Please pick #TeamAimee !!!
1729 days 15 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
tonight i wil be picking team...........................ali
1729 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Oh didn't even need to say Congratulations yet haha!

But Congratulations Jessie J!
You have turned all 3 coaches!
And Congratulations Aili James on snatching Jessie J!

Jessie J is now on #TeamAiliJames!

Aili James: EEKS I AM SO EXCITED, THANK YOU!
1729 days 15 hours ago
Amnesia_
So jealous!! Well done Aili and Jessie!
1729 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
:)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!