This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 4: Demi Lovato

Topic » Audition 4: Demi Lovato

1729 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
1729 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*SLAMS button*
Yasss DEMI! You just did that! I have to admit it ain't your best performance but what really did it for me was your sassy attitude and the essence of the performance and it highlighted your vocals and I liked the performance was a little gritty and raw! Definitely would be so excited to have you on my team because I strongly believe with the right songs you could win! Please pick #TeamAiliJames!
1729 days 7 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee:
*Presses Button after note one*
Omg Demi! You’re incredible. You just sang your heart out and the fact your range is so brilliant - I just had to press right away. I have no doubt that you will go far in this competition if you choose me and we pick the right songs for you. I think you’re amazing and I would appreciate it massively if you choose me #PickTeamAimee!
1729 days 6 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan
*Presses button* GURLLLLLL, You killed it, Gagworthy performance right there, I love you riffs and your range is out of this world, and i love people who can hit those high notes and you broke that scale, And your sass is just incredible, You need to be on my team #TeamMegan!
1729 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Demi Lovato!
You are the first 3 chair turn!
Please make you decision as to which coach you'll chose! :)
1729 days 6 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
tonight i will pick......................................................team megan
1729 days 6 hours ago
adamslater19
*Megan smiles and heads over and hugs Demi* Thank you so much, I'm so glad you chose me, Go home, Get some rest and get ready for a battle round *Smiles*
1729 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Megan!

Demi Lovato is on #TeamMegan!

Aili James: OMG I'm so jealous but congrats Megan, goes and hugs Demi!
1729 days 6 hours ago
Amnesia_
Congrats Megan!

I am super jealous and thinks it’s the wrong decision personally *hugs Demi and Megan*
1729 days 6 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : Aimee your just jealous... There's no need to come after me when i've actually trained in Musical Theatre and Musical in general, So i'm quite Qualified
1729 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG ladies stop!
We're all friends here and just doing it for the bants!
1729 days 6 hours ago
Amnesia_
It is jealously for sure Megan you’re right *laughs with Megan*

No bad blood - it is for bants as Aili says

I will be stealing her if you don’t pick her next round tho
1728 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
:)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!