This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 3: P!nk

Topic » Audition 3: P!nk

1729 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
1729 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *doesn't press button*
P!nk at the beginning you really had me but then something just felt off and the vocals weren't as strong. I just need you to elevate your performance a little. You have a good voice though so I hope Megan or Aimee pick you!
1729 days 10 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee: *slams and presses button*
P!nk from the beginning I knew I had to press simply because your voice and performance is insane. This audition so far has been the best I have watched for a long time! I want you in my team. Please pick me!!
1729 days 9 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : *Presses button* I deal with singers who can hit high notes and know how to handle them without straining your voice, I want you on my team because i can get you far and you have potential to go far in the competition, You can do with some more work on vocals, But i will make you ready to fight the battles if you choose me
1729 days 9 hours ago
Amnesia_
#TeamAimee I want you most and will fight to have you on my team!!
1729 days 9 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : Choose me and you will be hitting notes you haven't hit before #TeamMegan
1729 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations P!nk you have turned 2 chairs!
Please make your decision as to which coach you will be picking between Megan & Aimee!
1729 days 9 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee: My darling P!NK you and I with my support and guidance will see you so far in this competition like you won鈥檛 believe. I honestly know from the bottom of my heart how that song made you feel and I related to every single word and it was just so relaxed and I didn鈥檛 even need to question my decision because I know what I can do to help and make you a potential winner!! #TeamAimee 馃挄
1729 days 9 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I am going to pick team..........................................................................................................................................................wait.....................*splits*............*cartwheels*........................*death drops*..................*brings in laganja estranja and death drops with her*..................................................................................Aimee
1729 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Aimee!

P!nk has picked you to be her coach!

P!nk is on #TeamAimee!
1729 days 9 hours ago
Amnesia_
Omg *death drops with P!NK*

I am so much looking forward to working with you my dear!!

Go #TeamAimee woohoo!!
1729 days 8 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
haha yay :)
1728 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
:)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!