This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 1: Sheldon Riley

Topic » Audition 1: Sheldon Riley

1729 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *presses button* Wow Sheldon you have such a beautiful voice that is haunting, And honestly the way you perform is like you're taking me on a journey and wow this really just was such a great audition. I did feel in the middle it did go a little flat but you got back to where you were real fast and completely slayed this song! I love your energy and your whole dynamic and I hope you pick #TeamAiliJames!
1729 days 7 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee:
*Doesn鈥檛 press*

The only reason I did not press is simply because I feel Aili James is a better fit with you. I do not think your voice and mine is connected well enough. You do have a lovely voice though and I鈥檓 so happy that you have someone who has pressed their button for you!
1729 days 7 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : *Hesitates and decides not to press*

The best judge for you definitely is Alli james, As she knows how to coach such soothing voices such as yourself, You definitely could do with work with some notes, but it definitely gave me chills and that's what the audience wants, Someone who will give them chills
1729 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Sheldon Riley!
You have turned 1 chair and will be on #TeamAiliJames!!!

Aili James: Yay! I'm so excited to have you on my team!
1729 days 7 hours ago
Amnesia_
Congrats Aili and Sheldon!! What a great match!!
1729 days 5 hours ago
hazbez94
Thank you for turning Aili, I can't wait to work with you 馃挋
1728 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
:)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!