This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice: Season 1 Judge Applications.

Topic » The Voice: Season 1 Judge..

1730 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
If you want to be a judge, this is the application form.

Name:
Prior judging experience:
Why you want to be a judge?:
Judge this performance:
1730 days 9 hours ago
adamslater19
Name: Megan
Prior judging experience: I've judged a lot, on The Voice, X Factor and More
Why you want to be a judge?: Because i'm not afraid to be critical and i have a musical theatre/ music background
Judge this performance:

Your voice is really soothing and you have really good vocal talent to change from one tone to another smoothly, But i definitely think you could work on your breathing more and also your diction, as some words were hard to understand but you definitely could have potential in this competition
1730 days 3 hours ago
Amnesia_
Name: Aimee
Prior judging experience: I have judged previously on the voice and UK X factor
Why you want to be a judge?: I love music and feel so passionately about listening to the best of the best and finding the ONE.
Judge this performance: in my opinion it is a bit safe and safe in this competition is just not good enough to survive. If you want to win, you have to go all in because there are moments you sing that are great and other times it is a little flat in places.
1729 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Judge Applications Closed!

Please welcome your coaches for Season 1!

-Aili James (jameslu)

-Aimee (amnesia_)

-Megan (adamslater19)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!