This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamJamesTaylor: Knockout 2 - Brynn Cartelli vs. Miley Cyrus

Topic » #TeamJamesTaylor: Knockout 2 -..

1202 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Brynn Cartelli "Beneath Your Beautiful"
.be

Miley Cyrus "my future"
1202 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Brynn - OMFG!!! This was such a good performance!! I love your voice so much! You made this song your own and it made it much more special!! Song choice is huge for me and this was just great!!!!! <333333

Miley - OOOMFG MILEY!!! This is one of my favorite covers from you! You really took this song and made it a completely different song!! I have watched this video about 100 times and it never gets old for me!!!! Great job <333333

OKAY SO... This was a VERY hard decision as I love both of you equally... I have made my decision though... The winner of this knockout is....
Miley Cyrus!!!!

Congrats <333

Brynn I am so sorry you know how much I love your voice. I really hope someone will steal you <33333 Good luck.
1202 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Miley Cyrus!
You are the WINNER of this Knockout!

Coaches, Brynn Cartelli is now available for a steal/save.
1202 days 10 hours ago
humanwebjet1
https://media0.giphy.com/media/dkGhBWE3SyzXW/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47be4h07o3jt9zm0mmyyzr0tyga2ue0nk09titlelj&rid=giphy.gif
1201 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately Brynn Cartelli has been eliminated! :(

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!