This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 33 - Billy Gilman

Topic » Audition 33 - Billy Gilman

826 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Billy Gilman "When We Were Young"
826 days ago
SeaViper
*Slams Button*

Ohhhh yessss! I adore your voice :D It suited this song PERFECTLY, and the entire thing was extremely joyful to listen to! You are EXACTLY the kind of person who should sing this song, and you pulled it off PERFECTLY! Idk if another judge will turn, but if they do, #TeamSea would beyond love to have you :D
825 days 20 hours ago
J4ckWilko
*Doesn't Press Button*

This was a solid performance but honestly I want to give this to Rose because she needs you. I kinda want to see you and Sheldon battle!
824 days 23 hours ago
NicoleF
*presses button*

The control you have over your voice is insane! The fact you can take risks and shoot for these beautiful belts and still maintain your tone and stamina is soooo impressive.

I’ve said in the previous audition that I’m not huge on male country, and I know you’re not country but the fact that, after the song, you admitted to originally being country makes so much sense because the one of the things country singers do amazingly is portray emotion and you definitely did that in this song.

I truly think you have a lot of potential, possibly even the most potential of all the male contestants this season! Please explore your potential on #TeamEddie
824 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Billy Gilman!!
You have turned 2 chairs!!

It is now time to pick your coach.
824 days 21 hours ago
LaCroix
I choose #TeamSea
824 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Sea!!

Billy Gilman is on #TeamSea!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!