This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Strike Out Rules

Topic » Strike Out Rules

1749 days 6 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Welcome to Slothy's Strike Out: Season 1!

———FORMAT———
Each round, the remaining contestants will compete in a challenge. Most challenges will be individual, however some will be pair challenges or team challenges. The first contestant to complete this challenge, or the contestant who does the best, will win the challenge and receive an advantage in the game. The loser is STRIKED OUT! During the game, twists will be implemented that may change the course of the season. Players will be striked out one by one until only one remains and they will become the first winner of Strike Out!

———RULES———
◆ This season's challenges will mostly be Non-Live. There may be a few live challenges but they will not result in an elimination. I do ask that you stay active throughout the season as not completing a non-live challenge will result in your elimination.

◆ If you are asked to make any decisions in the game, you must make them before a set deadline. If you fail to do so, you may be given a disadvantage.

◆ This game will take place on Tengaged but there will be a group chat on Skype. You must have skype to participate.

◆ Do not attack the host for any reason. If I make a mistake, please let me know and it will be fixed.

◆ Arguments with other contestants is fine, but do not cross a line.

◆ My Skype username is live:126f0ec03bc52d0a. Please add it and add me to any alliance chats.

Prove that you have read these rules by posting 'Understood' below.

open group

SRG: Strike Out Season 1 APPS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!