This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Antarctica - Finale

Topic » Survivor: Antarctica - Finale

1410 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
1410 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Renny Fallen Comrades:

Sebastian - We had worked together in a previous game, I was sad our paths didnt cross here!
Rick - Never met :(
Ben - Relieved he got out when he did, he was gunning for me and we were against each other in a previous game
JJ - Never got to meet but apparently JJ's boot caused some controversy
Arek - I wanted to work with Arek but when he told me straight up at the start that he didn't want to work with me, there was no other way this would go
Aria - I was SO SAD Aria got blindsided! She's a tough competitor though so its probably for the best, I might not be here otherwise. Hope out paths cross again soon
Mickle - In the words of Abi Maria, he voted for me twice. We were pre-merge rivals in a way, relieved we got him out when we did
KC - ugh I REALLY liked working with KC! I was so sad when he left, but he was a great player
Luther - He was a huge threat, honestly I was relieved to have the opportunity to get him out
Cai - A nice guy who tried to make a BIG last minute move, it could have worked out in an alternate, more exciting timeline
Dino - My greatest blunder, my vote would have saved him... better luck next time to my Dunkin Donuts ally
Scott - Might benefit from playing more subtly next time
Jake - A nice guy, we never really talked strategy
1409 days 6 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Jake Final Words

Damn, this sucks. Honestly deep down I saw it coming, but it doesn't make it any less disappointing.

I was in control and things were going my way for the majority of this game. I had myself in a good position. I was near the end game due to strong social bonds and key strategic decisions, all while maintaining somewhat of a low profile, while still not being a goat. I was exactly in the position I wanted to be, but in the end it just didn't go the way it was supposed to.

I'm not bitter, but I am disappointed. I believe it was Rubes who was the ultimate key in what led to my departure, which honestly saddens me given as I was legit 100% loyal to going to the end with him and raheem.

Overall this was an incredibly fun season especially since this was the first group game I've played in a while. I'm looking forward to the finale and casting my vote as a juror for the most deserving finalist. Please let me know if there's any other questions or info you'd like from me :)
1409 days 5 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Rubes Fallen Comrades:

Sebastian - N/A
Rick - N/A
Ben - Despite the controversy he is a great guy and I would have loved to work with him a lot more this season so it sucks he was this early of a boot.
JJ - N/A
Arek - Was always very nice to me and I’m sad our day 1 alliance got broken off so quickly because I feel like we could have worked wonders come merge.
Aria - Such an iconic legend. Like fuck you Scott and Ethan for never putting us on the same tribe Ugh.
Mickle - Quite a funny guy! Although we never really worked together his humour was always something to look forward too. He’s very dedicated and I respect that.
KC - A good ally of mine and I wish he would not have self voted even though it did help me in the long run. Always positive and deserved to go further for sure.
Luther - Robbed king. Such a great guy even if he tried to do the most this season I will always value our friendship and him as a person. Such a great ally <3
Cai - Very inactive haha but when you did play you played well and I enjoyed our talks even if there was very little of them.
Dino - A great player with a great mind. Loved your whole energy and vibe from the get go and I safely say I would love to play with you again in the future.
Scott - Not bad for a 50 year old huh? LMAOO joking! But honestly you are a very good player and I honestly think you gave me a run for my money. Always super nice even when we were each other’s targets!
Jake - An amazing ally and friend that I know I can always count on! Definitely robbed of making it to the end but I know he has to be everyone favourites because he’s just such a great guy. Lovely to be around and I had so much fun with our alliance. One of the best allies I’ve probably ever encountered!
1409 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Raheem Fallen Comrades:

Sebastian:

Felt really bad about his elimination. He was afk for the challenge but had told us before hand unlike Ben. However, Mickle really wanted to keep Ben and you don't want to make enemies too early so alas Seb had to go.

Arek:

Me and Arek were in 2 group games together at the same time so it made sense to work with him in both. His vote came as a blindside but what annoyed me most was that I wasnt included in the plan to blindside him as it made me feel as though I may be the next target.

Aria:
I created a Driscoll 3 alliance with Aria and Jake on day 1 but when she didnt include me in the plan to eliminate Arek I knew I couldn't trust her. This was confirmed the next tribal when I heard she had said my name as a potential person to vote out so I had no problem being one of the numbers to vote her out during the blindside.

Mickle:
I had a good relationship with Mickle throughout and he constantly told me he wanted to take me to the final. He told me to trust him on who to vote out as there had been an 8 person alliance with everyone but 4 people. He wanted us to vote out Dino when Cai was the obvious choice. He thought he would be able to gain a majority but half an hour before the vote, Jake told me that the plan to vote Cai out had been changed by everyone else had changed to Mickle and that both he and Scott were both voting for Mickle and they were people Mickle thought were part of his numbers. I knew I had to switch my vote. By doing this I pretended I knew about the Mickle blindside the entire time and didn't want to speak out as Jake told me no one trusted me due to my closeness to Mickle. This helped me gain some trust from certain players.

KC:
I didn't speak to KC much but from  what I did, KC sounded like a sound person. I was completely out of the loop on this vote it is actually kinda embarrassing. I was told the vote was between Shadi and Cai, so I chose Shadi. Nobody else voted for her and everybody else voted for either Luther or KC.

Luther:

After KC's vote, Luther was the obvious choice to eliminate. He was a sound guy, who I liked from our brief chats. But it looked like everyone but Shadi, Renny, Rubes and Luther were voting for him.

Cai:

Everybody wanted to vote out Dino but he was immune. So we all decided to finally pull the trigger on Cai who had been afk for most the game but had got this far as players couldn't stop creating enemies and voting out each other.

Dino:

This vote was an actual madness. Basically Dino had created enemies out of almost everyone by saying different names to different people and it was the general consensus he was gone next. However like 2 mins before the vote was due Dino somehow convinced me that the majority was Scott and I was being played. This was a lie but it somehow worked as half the players either voted for Scott or on a random other player in case Dino had an idol. When it came to the revote. I decided to vote out Dino as I had no reason to stay aligned with him as he was enemies with people I considered allies which would put me in a sticky situation.

Scott:

For Scott's elimination I didnt mind who would be eliminated first between Renny and Scott. As I was like whoever doesn't go would leave next regardless. Rubes was super eager to eliminate Scott first which I didnt think anything of at the time but in hindsight should have been telling for me. I also believed Scott had to be eliminated as I couldn't trust him as I was sure he harboured some bad feelings towards me for voting him out instead of Dino initially.

Jake:

This was the most crushing of them all for me and absolutely killed me. I was really confident and sure in my Secret Assassins alliance with Me, Jake and Rubes. And Jake was convinced he would get James vote. So it would be 4-2 to eliminate Renny for sure. But when the vote came back at 3-3 I knew Jake was screwed and would go no matter what. I tried to convince James to switch his vote from Jake to Renny but it turned out he voted for Renny in the first place. This is when I realised that Rubes prioritised Renny/Shadi over Me and Jake and knew it would go to rocks if I tried to keep jake where it defo wouldve been a tie between Me and Rubes. And it would be a 50/50 random choice whether I would go. So I knew at that point I had to switch my vote to Jake to save myself. This was the hardest elimination for me from all my group games as Jake had been an ally of mine since Day 1 probably my #1 ally since day 1 and we had both made it to the Final 6 and really wanted to be in the Final 3 together. But hey there is nothing I could've done

open group

Ethan's Survivor Viewer Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!