This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Antarctica - Episode 12

Topic » Survivor: Antarctica - Episode..

1410 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
Raheem Confessionals:

Confessional 5:

Thought I'd keep you updated, Me, Rubes and James formed a secret alliance which kept me safe a couple of days after Mickle left. I have great banter with Rubes and Jake has been an ally since day 1. Anyway straight after the Mickle vote their was a chat created to eliminate Rubes, Shadi and Renny so they couldn't get a majority. I'm this chat was Jake, Me, Dino, James and Scott. When Dino gained immunity he gained quite a few enemies by being exposed by many people to have told different names to different people including his allies. This made him enemy number 1 meaning the next elimination was quite easy.
This is where I think I made my biggest mistake of the game a small one but a mistake none the less. Dino convinced me that the majority were actually voting for Scott and then were gonna pick everyone else off one by one. So to make it look like I was in the majority, I voted for Scott. When this went to a tie I switched my vote to Dino. Although I convinced Scott I only did it as a precaution in case Dino had an idol and it was nothing personal. So I could stay in his good books. I hope it all pans out well now.

This Secret Assassins alliance between me, Jake and Rubes is still unknown and now being in the Final 6 now is very handy as we only need one person each time to get a majority.
Scott thought the alliance lines were Rubes/Renny/Shadi against Jake/James/Me/Scott so he thought we easily had a 4 person majority. However, there was some disagreement on who to eliminate between Scott and Renny although we were in agreement the one who survives should go next. So we decided that everybody should just vote whichever way they thought best. I decided I'd vote out Scott as Renny knew he was being targeted by some so their was a chance he was going to play an idol whereas Scott seemingly thought that worse case scenario for him was a 4-3 win. Also I do believe there is still some animosity to me for voting him out first over Dino and I can't afford to take any risks. I also had to lie to him after I voted him out in case he told James who I risked alienating by voting out Scott. I also had to fake a screenshot showing him I voted for Renny when I voted for Scott. This might've been a mistake as the only people who couldve possibly betrayed Scott were me or Jake. Who is an ally so it would be stupid to try and make him turn against Jake.
For this next vote I think people still believe that the Renny/Rubes/Shadi alliance exists so people believe it is 3 vs 3. And that James will flip if it's a tie. However, if we can convince  James to vote with us it would be 4 votes for Renny and 2 votes for Jake.
I have a bad feeling about this tribal however and it is making me a little uneasy as even if we have the 4 votes. Shadi (who probably has an idol) might use it on Renny meaing that Jake is sent home. Another possibility is that if James votes with Shadi and Renny we could be stuck with a 3 vs 3 tie and if no one changes their votes.  It would mean me, James and Rubes would be at risk and with only Jake, Renny and Shadi voting it is highly likely me ot Rubes would be the one going. Hopefully I'm worried for nothing and all 3 of the Secret Assassins make the Final 5.
1410 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
Rubes Confessional:

Rubes Confessional:

CF: Tonight’s vote really is the deal breaker. If I’m honest in reality I want Scott to leave but if Renny goes that’s not worst come to worst because he can leave without me voting him out so that if I make f3 with Raheem and Jake that’s a guaranteed vote for me to win! Obviously though Scott is the most annoying member of this cast considering he’s the oldest that’s kinda funny but anyways yeah he needs to gooo. If I actually managed to convince Raheem to vote Scott Over Jake trying time get him to vote Renny I will be so happy and it shows that I can trust him quite a bit. Someone is gonna need to help me out because I think I have a very solid chance at making it to the FTC but I really don’t wanna have to betray an alliance but if I have to do that then...yikes I’m sorry but I need to win. I do feel like I could try and get there without disappointing anyone but I feel it’ll be tricky. Who is your biggest threat to win you ask? Oh well right now I would honestly have to say...Jake maybe because I think he’s a good player tbh but maybe even James? He hasn’t done much but he’s really staying under the radar the most out of everybody along with Raheem. Plus I think he has a lot of friends on the Jury so like no thank you. This tribal will put a lot of things into perspective and honestly I want to win at least one immunity like I swear to god if I get second again someone is losing their fucking head I can’t even.
1410 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
Jake Confessional:

Highkey I'm really worried tonight, this is the first time where I'm legitimately worried for my safety. It's either me or Renny going tonight.

I still trust Raheem and Rubes, so we *should* be able to at least force a tie but with Shadi winning immunity and James having the legacy advantage, only Raheem and Rubes would draw rocks and that's not fair to them, so I told them to vote me out if we aren't able to flip James in a 3-3 vote.

BUT if things go to plan, James should *hopefully* vote with us and it be a 4-2 vote. He hasn't lied to me yet, he was the only other Renny vote last round and ever since our alliance with Dino, I always trusted James more. Plus if he thinks we may go to rocks, he has nothing to lose since he would be immune in a rock draw. AFAIK he's not close with Renny anyways so hopefully my social bonds pay off here.

If Shadi plays an idol on Renny (which for other reasons I think would be stupid) then unfortunately there's nothing I can do. But lets hope that doesn't happen.

~PRAYER CIRCLE FOR JAKE~ 🙏🏼

open group

Ethan's Survivor Viewer Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!