This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Antarctica - Episode 2

Topic » Survivor: Antarctica - Episode..

1424 days 19 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
1424 days 19 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
KC (KCObedencio) Confessional:

Really, right now, I'm just cruising over. Not really much to do. I'm just happy to not go to tribal council and I hope to not be there as long as possible. Even if it's somewhat a boring the day, the best thing I did was to connect to those who I havent connected yet. And so, I reached out to Cai and to mysterious Dino who I was shocked about with his challenge performance. Personally, I connected with Dino so much better and I'm willing to use him as my shield cause he's indeed a challenge threat and Scott mentioned to me earlier that the blocs of alliances only meant Dino going home cause he's not in any of it, and now that I connected with Dino, I'd rather have him as a back-up in case things doesnt go as planned.

Well, for most of the time, Luther and I just thrash talked people, while also him revealing vital information. We thrash talked about Ben and with his strategy again of not going/participating into the challenge so that people would downplay him when in fact, he's one of the biggest challenge beasts in the entire cast. We were evilly hoping he goes home and chokes himself cause I hate him. He's the biggest liar and if people dont see it, well theyre dumb.

And apparently, Luther has revealed vital information about his tribe. I mean, like right now, I'm more interested in their tribe that on my tribe,, it's that boring. So he told me that him, rubes and shadi are all working together to find their tribe's idol and he revealed to me that Shadi has it. He also told me that Shadi and Rubes were considering to work with Renny and that would make them a majority of 4, leaving James and Arik on the outs. The best thing I can do over there is to rally Luther and disseminate to others that James has to go cos obv I hate him; he voted him out and so that should be good.

Lol I just dont want to go to tc
1424 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
Aria (sportygirl22) Confessional:

So far, things are going brilliantly. It could be better, but I’m not going to complain. Except in the next paragraph.

Unfortunately for Sebastian, he came on too late and Mickle has already formed a 4-some. I debated telling Raheem about the Seb vote, but I didn’t want him telling people and ruin my game day 1. Now that I know he’s in on it, I have to talk to him again.

I want Mickle out. He’s just obnoxious but I know he’ll be a meat shield. Tbh, Jake and Ben are like twins in my mind. Idk why and I can’t explain but they’re so similar to me. However, Jake has some info I wish he didn’t. He came to me wanting to share idol info. So we did.

Picture - Beautiful, strong, courageous Aria traveling in the frozen arctic tundra. Not a clue where to go but she follows her instincts and BAM. That icicle Bitch has an IDOL!!

https://giphy.com/gifs/fallontonight-tonight-show-dougie-jojo-siwa-3vdFJocaKvygTLw8PK

Now here’s the problem, I’ve somehow gained a consciences and knew I had to tell Jake. Old me would lie through my teeth that I didn’t find the idol, even though I literally narrowed it down to 3 options and we each got 2 guesses. I can’t really lie about it.

Other than that, I tried getting the last 2 items at the auction. I went $500 both times, but I’m on my phone and slow as hell. These kids today be zooming all the time like they know technology. Rude.

That’s all for now, loves.
😘😘
1424 days 15 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Dino (Dinosauro27) Confessional:

*puts on mic pack and sits against rock*

Ooof it is wild to be here. I just returned from a 4 year break (honestly thought it would be retirement but corona hit and I'm bored). So now I'm back on the beach (*breathes*). Or the arctic? You know what I mean.

Anyways back in my day, we never needed Skype for group games. But now, it's a new generation. So I was resistant to the change but I realized in conversation with my closest ally KC that I need to get in on it. So my plan was after Immunity 2 I'd make one and start building a social resume. But that was fucked. After my stellar performance *pats self on back* in Episode 1 at the IC I feel like I'm needed, but I know I'm scapegoated because I couldn't defend myself at the auction until after we lost.

I 100% believe someone was out to make me an easy vote. However, I'm not gonna roll over and die. That's right bitches. I did not come back after 4 years to be a 2nd boot flop. I called out the shenanigans and got some sympathy from JJ and Scott. Now, with KC, we could potentially have four votes. JJ suggested Rick as the vote, and I absolutely agree with that choice. Honestly, he's my suspect for throwing our cash out to target me. I think it was super intentional (like the fuck why spend $400 on a round that's clearly a throw). So now I'm just really working them pitches to JJ, Scott, and KC to keep me. Ideally I won't have to rely on an idol KC and I may or may not find in time, but we are close there so maybe we could pull something off if it's real sketch. But our target is Rick. I mean, it's a choice to base your entire Tengaged identity around a really bad Survivor player. Imagine the lack of taste? Could never be me.

So let's get this bread. I hope this isn't my first and last confessional because I came to play and I am HUNGRY for success this season. Plus, I like these cute penguins in the ocean.
1424 days 13 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
James (jamessmith5) Confessional:

Usually when I play a game I come in thinking I want to be the hero of the season since these days everyone wants to be a Villain and I don't like to be a follower instead I do things my way. Today I went from being the ultimate hero to a devious Villain and it was hilarious. I went into the immunity challenge, making sure whatever I did was to get our tribe immunity since I just want to be safe in this game no matter what since last season I had a terrible experience in going to every tribal which is the reason why I didn't make the merge. I was working hard in the tribe chat to make every item seem as dumb as possible to bid on which made people on our tribe trust me even more. After the Shirase tribe was idiotic and wasted their money on items that have really not much value to them, I knew that eventually the covered items would be a power or something. I don't want too much power to be in this game and especially people on my tribe gaining power so I did one of the boldest moves ever and I bid all $500 of our tribe money in order to make sure that no one gets anything on our tribe. Was it selfish? 100% but this is a game and I'm tired of other people trying to be sneaky and I want to take control of what happens on our tribe. I knew when I did that, there would be mayhem in our tribe chat since we were one happy family before this incident and afterwards, people are trying to point fingers at other people which is hilarious. Since I knew this would happen, before Ethan revealed the winner (which was me obviously) I decided to make a fake screenshot real quick saying I bid $100 dollars which is a reasonable number to not gain any suspicion. I didn't say I bid the least or the most, just in the middle where no one would notice it much. I knew they would want a screenshot which is why I made one ahead of time, in which I waited for one person to post first (aka Rubes) and then I posted to seem like I was confident and I wanted to be 2nd since being first gets attention on you. This is all psychological warfare and I'm beating these people at the moment. Luther and Arek took the longest to post a screenshot which made people very suspicious of them, and it's hilarious how I was the leader in saving our money and I was the one who made us go bankrupt to help my game and in the process of investigation, I was the most ready to defend myself in which others weren't. People aren't even suspicious of me at all, this is awesome. Shadi was pissed off at Arek since he thinks that Arek was the one who bid $500 which is a great thing for my game since now, this tribe is no longer a united one but we have divisions created now because of this one thing I caused and I'm not even the one getting the blame. The heat is on other people and a lot of them are just mad at each other which means if I have to go to a tribal, there won't be no slow pace game since I made a move to raise the competition on the tribe which means I'm most likely able to survive the tribal if we have to go to one since everyone hates each other but no one hates me. Now, I'm getting to just chill and sit back while everyone else fights, lets hope this doesn't comeback to bite me trying to be a Villain in a long time. My goal now is to find the idol which I think I know where it is, just hoping I'm right and socialize with these people to get them to trust me.

OTHER NOTES
=============
- The Driscoll tribal was pretty obvious that they would vote out Sebastian since he seemed like the easiest vote due to inactivity.
- I think Renny lied to me once in the game but I'm pretty sure that the idol is hidden under Rcsmith26, which is what I will be trying next time, hoping that no one has found the idol yet. If it's not Rcsmith26 then I don't know what it could be anymore.
- Feels great to be 2/2 for the challenges this season, finally I get to be on a good tribe and here I am trying to create havoc inside the tribe Lol
1424 days 13 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
KC (KCObedencio) Confessional:

Well, Dino entering the Shirase tribe chat was unceremoniously executed to perfection. I was giggling how Dino would look at their awful comments. It was funny 😝 oooh drama

So pretty much right now, the consensus is to vote for Rick. The concern with him has always been his connection with Ben and I dont understand why people reveal their connections with other people on the other tribes. I have imposed on Luther to NEVER reveal to anyone our relationship cause the only person that would be at fault if our relationship leaks is Ben and so I would love to weaken Ben. Voting Rick made so much sense too because I also get to keep a strong ally in Dino.

I made Dino sure early on that I'm not voting for him and we got to collaborate on the mechanics of idol hunting too. Scott has also unknowingly led me to where the idol could possibly be and I am very positive now on where's that idol and I hope there's no switchin going on so that I could grab it, unless of course someone grabbed it already (*coughs* JJ *coughs*). With him and I exchanging questions with the idols and trying to "save" his ass, I cemented our relationship. I know for sure I'm his #1 and so him to me is a meat shield right now and he wants me to be in his Final 2 which is music to my ears because if the arrows are hitting, I'm not the biggest bullseye.

I also reached out to Cai with the Rick vote. He seems down and I also got to have a great talk with him. You know, I cant stick with Scott and JJ forever and so I am trying to build a good foundation to our relationship. I told I him Im voting wherever he wants, I'll be his #1 and I can be his #1, I trust you and no other people will know we're tighter together. I also feel like that's what Scott feels about me too, and so I have to keep them longer in the game cause Ill stay longer in the game. If Im able to give them a sense of reciprocity, theyll protect me no matter what.

And then there's JJ 🙄 Tbh I dont give an ounce of trust on JJ at all. He's been so weird to me about trying to help on idols and I FOR SURE know he's got all the advantages on the auction. Ugh I hate him. The very moment I'll have to opportunity to cut him, Ill undoubtingly do it. He's super sketchy right now. He feels like he got some good rhythm going on with his buddy Scott, calling the shots, but I can tell right away he's a rookie. He's got some bad taste. Guess what buddy, you're not the king pin. I AM. But ofc right now, the best thing I can do with him is to allow him to think Im his little sheep, his little follower yada yada yada. But little does he know, he's the one waiting to be slaughtered #cannibalism
1423 days 20 hours ago
thewinner
Scott (gpbackXLVchamps) Confessional:

Ok so since yesterday's immunity win, some new occurrences.   At the 2nd immunity challenge (the auction), Rick, JJ, KC and I (an alliance called The Wolfpack) were on skype, while Dino was not, for at the time , he still had no skype.   Abele was not at the challenge at all.   The four Wolves agreed to not bid on ANYTHING, despite how tempting it may be, so we can ensure that we win tribal immunity.   However, when I saw the 2nd item, an extra idol guess and question, I bid 80 and won it.    It was perfect, since everyone was then blaming Dino, for he wasn't on skype!  Fucking perfect!    We ended up losing the challenge and are heading to Tribal.   To quote Red from The Shawshank Redemption:  "I came out cleaner than a virgin's honeypie".   Everyone then jumped on Dino as an easy vote.   

After the challenge, Dino came on skype and wanted my help to take out Rick, who was a big competitor and is very close with Ben on the OT (who I am close with too).  At first, I yessed him to death, but then after discussing this with KC and JJ, we decided it was in our best interests to keep Dino and blindside Rick.

Then, my extra guess and clue paid off, for I found the idol.

A good day for Scotty.    Again....cleaner than a virgin's honeypie.
1423 days 20 hours ago
thewinner
Luther (Reality_Warped) Confessional:

so basically Arek screwed himself over. I honestly couldn’t care less. Him and James have got to go. In my mind, I truly see 3 main threats. Ben, Aria, and Scott. Ben and aria are great players, and KC has been telling me about his experience and Scott seems to be playing like I usually do, but I’m holding back, and he isn’t. I hope Scott leaves, if he doesn’t he’ll just have to go later on
1423 days 20 hours ago
thewinner
Mickle (MicklePickle20) Confessional:

1423 days 20 hours ago
thewinner
JJ (moviemusicguy123) Confessional:

Well, the immunity challenge was interesting in the sense that it was about greed and somebody on our tribe was so greedy that he or she bought everything which made us lose the challenge. Also, in the main tribe  chat there was a plan to not bid on anything and the only person not in the chat was Dino because at the time he did not have Skype. As the challenge goes on, somebody continually buys items which means that they are only thinking about themselves to further there game but are also jeopardizing the tribe’s chances of winning the challenge. During the challenge, everyone assumed that it had to be Dino because he wasn’t aware of the plan. Once we lost the challenge, Dino immediately became the target because of whom we thought lost the challenge for us. However, once Dino made a Skype he made a plea to me as to why he didn’t do it and that he is an old school player. Now, I’m unsure who really bought items if it wasn’t him. So, I looked back in the messages and Scott mentioned that since the tribe is losing that we may as well bid everything at the end. So it’s highly possible that it could be him. But, then there’s KCO. Someone on this tribe bought the idol assistance advantage and it’s possible it could be him. The reason why I think it could be him, is he offered to help me look for the idol and for him to help me ask better questions to Ethan regarding where the idol is hidden. In any other case, that’d be normal but coincidentally he offers me to help me find the idol soon after the challenge is over, but that also means that he could find the idol before me if I don’t lie to him. However, I still need to work with them, because they trust me and are numbers for me. But, they aren’t players I want to play with long-term because they are threats. Also, I’m a part of a 3-person alliance consisting of the  other 2 I mentioned called The Unbreakables. That alliance was formed, because all 3 of us were in the same 2 alliances one created by Rick and one created by Scott and I. Also, Cai and I have agreed that based on a previous group game encounter that him and I should work together since that’s traditionally what returning Survivor players do. I know in a previous confessional that Cai was the villain in her season, but honestly I don’t think that’ll be the case this season. If anybody will be the villain of this tribe, it will be me since I’m planning on betraying allies to benefit my game but at the right time and if I have numbers to back me up if they get voted off.

3rd Confessional Part 2: After reviewing all of my allies, I decided that Rick needed to go based off of his friendship with Ben and that I’m anticipating a swap which means that if they are on the same tribe that Rick will have more numbers because whomever Ben is aligned with will be with Rick and Rick is a very smart player so I think he will know how to navigate through that portion of the game. So, I talked to Dino about voting Rick off which of course he said yes and he talked to Scott and KCO which then in The Unbreakables chat Scott brought it up saying that the three of us hold the power. So, I decided to make a plea to the guys as to why Rick needs to go which surprisingly they agreed to since I was planning on making it a 3-3 tie but it seems like that won’t happen.They were bummed out that The Wolfpack was going to break which was the alliance of Rick; me; kco; Scott. But, Scott thought that Dino would be a good shield for the alliance and I made a statement that Dino could replace Rick. They considered not telling Cai, but I told them that we don’t need to blindside both Cai and Rick just Rick. I still need Cai with me and if I don’t try to convince him to vote Rick then I lose an ally with Cai whom I think is the best ally for my game, because he seems like he’s less of a power player than Scott is and could easily vote with me. I did have to do some convincing to Cai as to why Rick needs to go, so he agreed to voting Rick. After that, I created a group alliance chat with Dino and Cai, because they’d be a better fit for my game, because I know that they’d vote with me and that Scott isn’t aware of the alliance since he doesn’t need to know everything. As of right now, I’m trying to give myself options in the case that I need these allies when the swap comes.

I just noticed how fast paced this game is going on my tribe and it's not even an all-stars season especially when I'm involved in almost every plan that I'm aware of. I'm hoping I can keep this up and make it to the merge. The last thing I want is to have played a good game, but place in the pre-merge boot. I would rather be booted post-merge knowing that I played a good game and knowing that I'm a part of the jury. Also, if I am able to succesfully blindside Rick, then that could make me a power player if I'm able to make more moves like that. In addition, I am here to win this game and to not float to the end. But, I'm going to be careful of how I continue to play this game moving forward, because if I play too hard I’ll be voted out soon but I know how to get there. Also, I think my social game is better than I thought it was going to be, or I was just lucky that players want to work with me.

open group

Ethan's Survivor Viewer Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!