This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #14 — Seven Seas

Topic » Immunity Challenge #14 —..

1488 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Welcome to "Shoot and Don't Miss!"

In order for you to win this; not only are you going to have to show how bad you want to be here, but you'll need to have accuracy as well.

Whenever you're ready, you will mail me the following phrase:

START MY TIME

After you send that mail your time for this challenge will have started, your goal after that is to send the phrase “SHOOTS (Insert Number)” after every time interval.

In this challenge, you will be required to shoot the ball a total of 12 (TWELVE) times, but with different wait times in between. Your goal is to match those wait times as close as you possibly can, for reach second you over, you will be issued a penalty second. NOW...

Penalty seconds are NOT the primary measure of your score in this challenge. The primary measure for scoring will be how many times you achieve what will be known as a PERFECT SHOT.

For each time you are able to make a PERFECT SHOT, by shooting the ball at the EXACT WAIT TIME, you will earn four points. If you are late by one second, then you will score two and a half points. If you are late by two seconds, you will earn one and a half points. If you are late by 3 or 4 seconds then you will score one point.

SHOT WAIT TIMES:
Shot #01: 01 minutes and 13 seconds (after START mail)
Shot #02: 01 minutes and 45 seconds (after START mail)
Shot #03: 02 minutes and 59 seconds (after START mail)
Shot #04: 03 minutes and 23 seconds (after START mail)
Shot #05: 03 minutes and 45 seconds (after START mail)
Shot #06: 04 minutes and 59 seconds (after START mail)
Shot #07: 05 minutes and 23 seconds (after START mail)
Shot #08: 06 minutes and 47 seconds (after START mail)
Shot #09: 07 minutes and 59 seconds (after START mail)
Shot #10: 08 minutes and 52 seconds (after START mail)
Shot #11: 09 minutes and 16 seconds (after START mail)
Shot #12: 10 minutes and 00 seconds (after START mail)

IMPORTANT: I will be taking the timestamps from MY mails, not yours. Sometimes the times from the inbox from the outbox can be a 1 second early/late; to know your exact score it might be wise to include yourself in the mail as well! I will provide any screenshots of my mails for proof afterwards if anyone is confused about their score for some odd reason!

In the event of a tie, the tie will go to the person who finished their run first.

The person with the highest combined score after their attempt will win Immunity/Reward!

This challenge is to be COMPLETED (Not Started) by 9:30 PM EST Tonight. Good Luck!
1488 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
https://i.imgur.com/dQbffVC.gif

Will wins Immunity/Reward!
1488 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
:)

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!