This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 — Ikari

Topic » Tribal Council #5 — Ikari

1522 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Clark K./Clarkkent6969
Harry W./harrywasnak
Josh L./Delete2544
TJ S./rockstarr
Vincent S./VinSincent

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by March 15th at 6PM EST **

*Note: Send votes to BOTH Saftronbtr999 & Ethan000 please*
1522 days 18 hours ago
VinSincent
me lmao
1522 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Vincent - Looking at past tribes its clear Old Jounetsu has the advantage tonight, do you fear that they could just stick together and pick one of the Old Ikari off?
1522 days 18 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
me
1522 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Clark - With only five people on a tribe, it's very easy for pretty much anyone go home. How do you work around that and do you fear it could be you tonight?
1522 days 18 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Clark - With only five people on a tribe, it's very easy for pretty much anyone go home. How do you work around that and do you fear it could be you tonight?

The easy work around is just don't get voted out lol. Having good relationships is a pretty good way.. And of course I do, anyone can go at any tribal. You go into tribal feeling safe its a good chance its you.
1522 days 18 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent - Looking at past tribes its clear Old Jounetsu has the advantage tonight, do you fear that they could just stick together and pick one of the Old Ikari off?

Wait do you see any Ikari here? maybe you will find it on main chat, were all very strong cohesive and united tribe, 4 of us are gone and we never had any crack, old jounetsu should be afraid of us because we will pick them off one by one... i would throw myself into the fire for old ikari, we are all bunch of loyal and intelligent people... we...*looks at main chat* nevermind... alright to be honest i dont think that there is any possibility that old ikari can stay united together in the future at any point, if one of me or josh would go home it would be propably only because 3 old jounetsu would get along better with each other than with us and rn i can agree that old jounetsu can stay united strong but soon some of them would need free agents for their end games at merge
1521 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it nows the time to do so.
1521 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
*nobody stands*
1521 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alright, Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes!
1521 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
First vote

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Vincent

1 vote Vincent
1521 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*

Josh

1 vote Josh, 1 vote Vincent
1521 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Next vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*

Josh

2 votes Josh, 1 vote Vincent
1521 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
X

5th Person Voted Out Of Survivor: Naruhata — Edge of Extinction

*flips vote*

Josh

1521 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Josh, the tribe has spoken.
*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go..

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!