This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6 | Spirit Realm

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6 | Spirit..

1747 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
SEMI-LIVE
Starting at 8:30pm EST
Ending at 11:30pm EST
1747 days 9 hours ago
Jasoi
Ok
1747 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Come on in guys!

For today you will be playing this fun little flash game:
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm

Once you're happy with your score, send me a screenshot of your score. Whatever you score individually will be added to your tribe's total score. The tribe with the highest total score will win Immunity/Reward!

** Mirai, you guys have one extra member so one person will not be submitting. If I receive submissions from all 6 of you, I'll drop the highest score and take the lowest instead. **

** IMPORTANT: For your screenshot to COUNT, you must have your Tengaged profile OPEN in the shot, like THIS: http://prntscr.com/oi6zc5 . This is to curb cheating and ensure it is in fact you who has done the comp. Failure to do this correctly will mean you having to re-submit before I declare the team to have won. **

Penalty to not submit - A score of 0 of course.
Penatly for incorrect screenshot - Your individual score will be reduced by 50%

I will accept previous high-scores!

You have until ** TONIGHT at 11:30pm EST ** to submit a score, you can submit via Tengaged Mails or Skype, whatever works for you.
Best of luck!
1747 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
*Kako*
Jimmy - 8,200
Mason - 41,040

Total: 49,240

*Mirai*
Jasoi - 2,410
Gavin - 14,040
Crypt - 14,860
Erik - 85,680

Total: 116,990
1747 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Mirai wins Immunity/Reward, good job!

Kako, Tribal Council where one of you will be the sixth person voted out of this game... Good luck!
1747 days 5 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Erik carry
1747 days 2 hours ago
scott123
sorry wasn't able to make it to the challenge

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!