This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Spirit Realm Duel #2

Topic » Spirit Realm Duel #2

1749 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Competitors:

- Pietro F. / _Ravenclaw_
- Jiana T. / Jameslu

Since none of the first two challengers attempted the challenge, we'll try it again!

Welcome to today's Spirit Realm Duel.

Whenever you are ready to compete, all you have to do is send me 20 messages through Tengaged mails as fast as you possibly can.

You have two attemtps to try this, I will take the quickest time out of both attempts.

In the TITLE of each of those messages should be numbered from 1 to 20,  so you should start with 1 and your last mail should be titled 20.

If you do not send me 20 messages, I will issue you a 20 second time penalty for each message you failed to send me. If you make a mistake, you can correct your mistake with another mail for no penalty. However, if by the time you get to 1, your mails sent out of order, you will be issued the penalty issued above for each mistake.

The first person who finishes in the fastest time, penalties included, will stay alive in the Spirit Realm and will continue their quest to reenter the game.

Loser will be the first person eliminated from this game.

You can start this at any time, but you have until 7/20 @ 8pm EST to complete this.

Good luck.
1748 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Results are in!

Jiana: 1 Minute & 22 Seconds
Pietro: Did not submit.

Jiana stays alive to see another day on the Spirit Realm, await until your next duel.

Pietro, sorry but your time in this game is done. Please throw your buff in the fire, goodbye.

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!