This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7 | Greed Island

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7 | Greed..

1787 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Come on in guys!

In this competition, you must find a combination of 10 Tengaged Users whose Karma amounts ADD UP TO 14,569 karma.  You will receive one penalty point for each karma point your total is away from 14,569 karma.

You only get ONE submission, so make that one submission count.

Now the catch, there are two guidelines you need to follow:

1.        You may not use anybody ranked in the Top 20 of Tengaged.
2.        You may not use anybody who has less than 500 karma.

In the event of a tie, the person who has the lowest difference in karma between the highest and lowest karma user will win the tiebreaker.

Rules:
-You may only submit answers once, and they must all be in one PM with working links to each profile. Any non working links will result in 5 penalty points.
-If you leave an answer blank, use someone who is not a Tengaged.Com user, or someone who does not meet the two guidelines then you will be issued a penalty of 50 points.
-No Banned Users or Users who are at 50 or more days inactive. Violate this rule, then you will be issued 25 penalty points.

The person who comes closest to the 14,579 karma total or the person who wins the tiebreaker will win Immunity/Reward!

** SUBMIT BY 6/28 @ 4:30pm EST **
1787 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I just noticed I said 14,579 and 14,569 in this post, I'll accept both and just use whichever one you're closer to.
1786 days 13 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Results

Michael G. - 0 Away
Nathan H. - 549 Away + 50 Penalty Points
Alexa V. - 0 Away
Matt T. - 2 Away
Kevin B. - 7 Away
1786 days 13 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
In the event of a tie, the person who has the lowest difference in karma between the highest and lowest karma user will win the tiebreaker.

Alexa V. - 1,601
Michael G. - 55

Michael G. has the lowest different therefore…
1786 days 13 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
MICHAEL WINS IMMUNITY/REWARD!

Michael will be safe from tonight's tribal council where they will have a 1/8th shot in winning this game.

The rest of you, tribal council where one of you will become the 3rd jury member in this game, good luck.
1786 days 13 hours ago
Michael101
Yay, I felt like I needed this one.

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!