This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3 | Greed Island

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3 | Greed..

1775 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
For today you will be playing this fun little flash game:
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/wings.htm

Once you're happy with your score, send me a screenshot of your score. Whatever you score individually will be added to your tribe's total score. The tribe with the highest total score will win Immunity/Reward!

** SUBMIT BY: 6/23 @ 6pm EST**

***IMPORTANT: For your screenshot to COUNT, you must have your Tengaged profile OPEN in the shot, like THIS: http://prntscr.com/bnbrgh . This is to curb cheating and ensure it is in fact you who has done the comp. Failure to do this correctly will mean you having to re-submit before I declare the team to have won.***
1775 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Drew D. has officially quit the game due to personal reasons, wish him all the best.

This immunity challenge will still continue however, Hatsu will just need 1 person to sit out and not submit.
1775 days 3 hours ago
nathorix
I am so sorry tribe I can participate as whenever I try,it shows up as a black screen! I ask the host to not use this website again as I am unable to use it.
1774 days 23 hours ago
IcyPenguin
Sorry guys the exact same thing is happening to me :(
1774 days 20 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
First off, I apologize to anyone who had technically difficulties with this competition. This was unexpected and I will not be using this website for the rest of the season.
1774 days 20 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alright, here are your results!

[Hatsu]
- Alexa V. / AlexaVonTrayne - 1,948,730
- Anthony M. / iYBF - 127,530
- Jesse V. / Marvel52 - Sat Out
- Michael G. / Michael101 - 221,750
- Kevin B. / bblover567 - 710,290
- Kelly A. / Kelly2722 - 176,190
- James R. / J2999 - 335,120

Tribe Total: 3,519,610

[Ren]
- Arek X. / Arris - 260,240
- Marco M. / Marcogr45 - No Submission
- Matt T. / smuguy2012 - No Submission
- Nathan H. / nathorix - Technical Difficulties
- Penguin I. / IcyPenguin - Technical Difficulties
- Ryan W. / AdamLovesEverything - 390,610

Tribe Total: 650,850
1774 days 20 hours ago
smuguy2012
I’m so sorry the website wasn’t working for me :/
1774 days 20 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
It was a blowout, Hatsu wins Immunity/Reward! I will be mailing you your idol clues shortly, head back to camp...

Ren, once again you will be coming back to tribal council where someone will be the 3rd person voted out of this game, good luck.

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!