This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7 | Spirit Realm

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7 | Spirit..

1739 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
LIVE
Starting at 8:30pm EST
1739 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Come on in guys!
1739 days 5 hours ago
Jasoi
hey
1739 days 5 hours ago
BB5lover
Hey
1739 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Hi
1739 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Welcome to todays immunity challenge!
1739 days 5 hours ago
Jasoi
Wait...

*Immunity* challenge?
1739 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Now today immunity is VERY important, you'll be playing for INDIVIDUAL immunity today.

BOTH tribes will be attending tribals seperately, where one person will be voted off from each tribe.
1739 days 5 hours ago
Jasoi
Are you kidding me....
1739 days 5 hours ago
BB5lover
Oh good
1739 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
No I'm very serious Jasoi! now onto todays challenge.
1739 days 5 hours ago
Jasoi
I know,Im just lost for words
1739 days 5 hours ago
BB5lover
Is it live
1739 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Credit to Mr. BigBen!

This challenge will require this link: http://www.tengaged.com/mail/?action=write

I will post the username of anyone on Tengaged. Your job, is to type in that username into the To: box UNTIL all that's left for options is the person's username. You will then proceed to answer how long you had to go until that was the only option left.

Ex: Sackeshi is the username.

[S]= Ex: Saver, Sadoshi, Sackeshi, Sahmosean

[Sa]= Ex: Saavedra, sagixx33, Sackeshi, Sahmosean

[Sac]= Sackeshi [Only Answer Left]

So, for the answer you'd type out "Sac" into this forum, because that is what you had to type before my user was the only one to come up. If you're the first one to post it, you get a point for your tribe.

Capitalization / Spelling will count, so if the for the example above you answered “sac” instead of “Sac”, it would be counted as incorrect.

The first person from each tribe to score FOUR points wins individual immunity and reward in form of an idol clue.
1739 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Yes.
1739 days 5 hours ago
Jasoi
Im confused

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!