This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Spirit Realm

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Spirit..

1726 days ago
Saftronbtr999
Welcome Chris and Mason to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Spirit Realm

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Gavin, Jasoi, Micheal, Jimmy, Erik, Alex and Crypt voted out at the last tribal council.

Chris and Mason, you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say.

Once you have decided who to vote for please mail me your vote.

**SUBMIT VOTES BY 8/6 by 9:30pm EST**

Reunion will be at 8/6 at 10pm EST.

Good luck!
1725 days 23 hours ago
Masonx
I ran the late end of this game. Once Michael was blindsided I knew I had to start playing for real. My original tactic was to float towards the end and win the immunity challenges needed for me to make the finale. As you can see that worked at perfectly. Goal number 2 was make connections and let my alliance take the hits while I settle towards the back. Like I mentioned previously when michael got blinded I knew it was time to kick it into overdrive and I began my descent as “Vanessa”.  Erik you have to admit I was like white on rice with that vote for jimmy. I was persistent. I think that was an important point to make it shows how I dedicated loyalty to the people I was with literally sacrificing my own game to save them. Secondly, once my train of immunity wins started I was able to control every vote from that point forward. I also think it should be noted I was the only person not voted out and return via spirit realm. Chris I love you hun, I hate to say it but I ran it. You sat behind as a I lead the charge at the crucial point of this game because you were worried about losing jury votes. Im not sorry, im playing to get to the end, im not going to play because im scared of the jury. I called shots, directed team tactics (ex: trying to save jimmy. Lastly. Survivor is about being bold and making powerful moves to get yourself to that finale point, thats what I did. I was fully prepared if needed to cut dead weight. Crypt I straight up told you me and chris were an f2 yet you believed me when I told you we needed to cut Erik and Alex. That showed me my manipulation skill was on point. , Outwit, outlast, outplay. I did all of the above, and thats why I deserve to win, STAN F(X), Krystal is Talent
1725 days 23 hours ago
Mybash_
Alright, well first I want to say congratulations to Mason, I really did not think we would be in the final 2 together, but somehow we did it. First I want to say thank you all for being apart of this season, it had a slow start but picked up towards the jury phase. So my game from the beginning was just to find allies in those who I could trust and I had that with mason, but also with Jasoi. I had a close friendship with Jasoi and during all of pre-merge we were close. Most of pre-merge nothing really happened with me, I didnt go to many tribals so there wasnt much to say until the one I was voted off at. So I came in thinking me Crypt gavin and Jasoi would be voting for Alex, and Alex would be going, Obviously I got blindsided, but with redemption I knew I could win. I came back and thats when I was given my second chance to make it.

Once I came back, the tribes were divided 5 and 3 with me being not on either technically. I knew I wanted to get revenge on those who has just betrayed me, specifically Crypt and Gavin who I was aligned with, In order to do this I needed to convince Jasoi to come with me and work with me Jimmy Michael and Mason, and just that happened. For the next 2 votes Gavin and Crpyt were the next 2 people to be taken out. This now brings us to the part of the game where a lot happens. Erik goes on an idol/immunity run and this is where my close relationship with Mason paid off. Me and Mason would know what was happening based off us getting different pieces of information and comparing it and analyzing it to move forward. I will say I did not want to vote Jasoi for 7th, I knew it was a dumb move, I did not support and I vocalized it numerous times. Sure enough Erik and Alex played our five.

Now moving into the final 6, I really wanted to make sure me, and Mason would be safe, if Erik and Alex were going to vote anyone we would hope it would be Jimmy or Micheal. Shockingly the idol was played and Micheal was taken out, but at least in the process the idol was gone as well. Now I knew I needed to find that idol to guarantee myself safety. I find it but only after Jimmy had been voted off. With the 5th place vote me and Mason really were trying to get Erik to not use the idol, and if he was going to, we really wanted to avoid one of us going home. We knew Erik wanted me out and we did everything to make sure Erik would not use the idol. Obviously he did, but hey a bit of luck really helped us out. Now at final 4, I had an idol and praying that Jimmy would win his way back in, but Crypt enters. Now me and Mason are knowing we need to flip him, and Mason diddnt know I had the idol, I kept that a secret. At F5 and F4 mason wins immunity and we take the chance to really plea a case to Crypt and he did buy it and stayed loyal causing Erik and Alex, the dynamic duo to fall. Now at F3, me and Mason stand 1 person away. I win Immunity and choose Mason, I come full circle and keep my loyalty. Ultimately I think I had a very all around game. I controlled votes, I was targeted at times, I got voted out, I returned, I had an idol, I won 2 Individual Immunities and honestly I had one hell of a ride. Now some of you have written my name down already, so just do it again <3

Gl mason.
1725 days 20 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Crypt I straight up told you me and chris were an f2 yet you believed me when I told you we needed to cut Erik and Alex. That showed me my manipulation skill was on point.

At F5 and F4 mason wins immunity and we take the chance to really plea a case to Crypt and he did buy it and stayed loyal causing Erik and Alex, the dynamic duo to fall.
---
First of all, none of you had me fooled. I knew you two were playing together and I knew that the idol was there so I had to vote Erik to show you guys that I was on your side. At F4 I had to flip on Alex just in case you guys tried to vote me in a 2-1-1 vote because I knew I probably wasn't gonna be there for the firemaking challenge. Anyways, it was a good game, and I have one question:

What move did you make in the game that the jury doesn't know about?
1725 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Since both of you made it to Day 39. I'll gladly ask you each a question. My vote is undecided. But, I do have an idea at how this will end. I just want you each to show a little fight for the title to show you cared about this game. So, here we go...

Mason - You played a great game. Socially, I feel you outplayed your competitor sitting beside you. And you managed to survive the Final 5 vote by clutching that Immunity win when needed proving you put effort into these challenges. In fact. I feel you gave me the most trouble out of anyone in this cast in making it to where you are today. So, my question for you is. Did you not have any pre-game ties to help you make it to this point? I'm looking for a blunt and honest answer. This is your time to be honest with the jury and shed some light on not only your game. But, your ally beside you.

Chris - Now, I'm not going to knock on your achievements either. You managed to obtain the Idol that was played during the Final 5; keeping it out of the opposing alliance's hands. Congrats. You also won when it was needed during the Finale. You also brought yourself back from redemption island and managed to get revenge on the people who did you wrong by outlasting them. However, where I feel you lacked was the social aspect. You were apart of what you believed to be a "Strong 4" between you, jasoi, crypt and Gavin. And I managed to find the cracks within the alliance and managed to send you to the Spirit Realm. Now, everyone sitting here; knows that the twist is apart of the game. But, that 1 vote shows how weak your social game was compared to your competitor sitting beside who you brought to the Final 2. Is it safe to assume this is because of Mason's social game? But, that isn't my question. My question is....

Why did you feel the need to continuously neglect the minority of this Final merge? You mentioned several times that communication was a 2 way street. But, you never once reached out to several of us now sitting on the Jury. Do, you believe you made the right decisions throughout this game to be rewarded the title over Mason? That is my question to you Chris.

Whoever can show me the most fight with their answers will likely determine my vote. I'll end my statement by saying congrats to you both no matter the outcome.
1725 days 14 hours ago
Mybash_
Crypt: What move did you make in the game that the jury doesn't know about?

A: A move I made was voting out Jasoi and letting him go because I felt that people in the 5 thought we were to close, and I thought if me and mason were going to get to the end I had to lose Jasoi earlier.
1725 days 14 hours ago
Mybash_
Answer to Erik,

I believe I did communicate to Gavin and Crypt so i didnt feel the need to reach out further after they voted me out. The reason being, I usually would not neglect the minority, and I did start speaking to you later in merge and I did with Alex as well, and I did fail to speak to you during merge, I was aware my social game was weaker, but my thing is once I was voted out by 4 people and I came back, I didnt owe anyone the chance to talk to them in that regard. I did make some strides to speak with people but I did realize my social game failed me pre-merge but during merge I didnt get any votes until f6. And the reason I should win regardless is Mason said he didnt even start playing until after Micheal got voted out at F6, so regardless if I went home, and returned right away not missing around, I still played from F16.
1725 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Thank you Chris. Very strong Answer
1725 days 13 hours ago
Masonx
Did you not have any pre-game ties to help you make it to this point? I'm looking for a blunt and honest answer. This is your time to be honest with the jury and shed some light on not only your game. But, your ally besid

I had pre game ties yes that helped me make it to a certain point, but I was always playing for myself. There was only one vote cast against me in this game because I made sure it was never me whose name was getting written down. Nobody was really actively targetting me until the end when I could finally start winning comps and stop pretending to be bad / floater.  To be honest at times I was telling chris the votes and formulating the plans myself (Ex: premerge votes on my original tribes, and trying to save jimmy).  At the beggining of this game I was by myself and was able to make the ties i needed to link back up with my friend. I worked hard to get here and I can only thank myself because I needed those immunity wins. Thanks for the great season
1725 days 13 hours ago
Masonx
What move did you make in the game that the jury doesn't know about?

- Faking that fight in the main chat with Jimmy and Chris to try and get Erik to vote chris out and not use his idol while me jimmy and chris were going to vote him out. I swear i must have been on crack this night but the amount of gaming I was doing was insane. I was literally in everyones pms, putting in so much work, formulating a bunch of different ideas and such.
ALSO Getting Erik and Alex out
1725 days 13 hours ago
Masonx
and btw what chris said about not playing till the f6 thats not true, I was playing, but a social game not a physical and more upfront game.
1725 days 13 hours ago
Masonx
Also I made the plea myself to crypt not chris that ultimatly got him to vote with us
1725 days 12 hours ago
Mybash_
I also was pleaing to crypt and Mason can be quoted saying

" Once Michael was blindsided I knew I had to start playing for real." i.e. final 5.

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!