This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 — Juunishi

Topic » Tribal Council #11 —..

1651 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Alan D./AlanDuncan
Billy V./Bvance1212
Brian C./cfff
Kyle W./RedsKanto
Livingston H./noobsmoke13
Logan H./lhooper902976
Tris A./TMAN54445

-

Alan has Individual Immunity tonight, cannot vote for them.

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by October 19th @ 6:00 pm EST **
1651 days 12 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy
1651 days 8 hours ago
RedsKanto
Kyle
1651 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Billy - What do you believe is the most important variable weighing on everyone's mind coming into this tribal council?

Kyle - At this point in the game, do you find it to be more-so voting blocs or is there actual long-term alliances determining the votes?
1651 days 3 hours ago
RedsKanto
Kyle - At this point in the game, do you find it to be more-so voting blocs or is there actual long-term alliances determining the votes?

I think there’s a mix. I know alliances won’t last forever. People will start doing what is best for their game and double cross or play the middle if they need to
1651 days 3 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy - What do you believe is the most important variable weighing on everyone's mind coming into this tribal council?

Honestly, I have no idea. Everyone has their own agendas and there has been a lot going on. I won't be surprised with any result that comes out of this tribal
1651 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes...
1651 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
*Logan stands*
1651 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Logan: I'll be using my vote stealer on Alan tonight
1651 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Logan has used his vote stealer advantage tonight meaning Alan, you will not cast a vote, and instead Logan will vote twice.
1651 days 1 hour ago
Bvance1212
I-
1651 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Now, If anyone has an idol and would like to play it nows the time to do so.
1651 days 1 hour ago
RedsKanto
*stands*
1651 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Yes Kyle?
1651 days 1 hour ago
RedsKanto
IDK who the vote actually is, and idk who has the merge idol, if someone even has it. So I’m not gonna take any chances. I’m playing this stick on myself.

*hands idol to Ian*
1651 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
The rules of Survivor state that if anyone plays a hidden immunity idol that any votes cast against that person do not count and the person with the next highest number of votes is voted out.

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!