This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 — Earyl

Topic » Tribal Council #15 — Earyl

1566 days 14 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Abel M./Russell11
Chandler H./Chandelier
Chris B./Mybash_
Craig C./Singsongers
Erik N./YoundAndReckless
Kevin B./bblover567

-

Kevin has Individual Immunity tonight, cannot vote for them.

-

PYN for question

-

** Votes are due by January 20th at 5:30 pm EST **
1566 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Hey
1566 days 12 hours ago
Singsongers
hey
1566 days 9 hours ago
Russell11
Hi
1565 days 22 hours ago
Chandelier
Hi
1565 days 20 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Erik - It seems as if last tribal was yet another close vote. Is it a possibility that we could be seeing rocks tonight seeing as how close the votes have been all game?

Craig - How messy has this game been in your opinion?

Abel - Do you believe there’s a clear path for anyone to get to the end of this game?

Chandler - Would you say this game is still relatively fluid?
1565 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik - It seems as if last tribal was yet another close vote. Is it a possibility that we could be seeing rocks tonight seeing as how close the votes have been all game?

Not a chance we see rocks. These people would not risk their games this late in the game. And honestly. Im having flashbacks to the Spirit Realm when Chris idoled me out of the game. I'm almost certain my game ends here. So, im content with the game I've played. Hell. I played my ass off despite not wanting to be here. I can't be upset if this is where my game ends. I made a couple genuine friendships throughout this game. I made big moonves. I should not be sitting here right now. And I feel my story arch in this series is coming around full circle and I do think this is a good end for it. 

Its been fun Ian! Thanks for hosting! And no hard feelings anyone! Good luck to you all!
1565 days 15 hours ago
Chandelier
Chandler - Would you say this game is still relatively fluid?

Yeah! Def. Even thought everyone is looking foward to the final 3 we still have a lot of tribals so things can still be like that
1565 days 15 hours ago
Russell11
Abel - Do you believe there’s a clear path for anyone to get to the end of this game?

Absolutely not lmao
1565 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes...

If anyone has an idol and would like to play it nows the time to do so.
1565 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alright, Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes!
1565 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
First vote

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*

Erik

That's 1 vote Erik
1565 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*

Chris

That's 1 vote Chris, 1 vote Erik
1565 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*

Erik

That's 2 votes Erik, 1 vote Chris
1565 days 15 hours ago
Russell11
https://media1.tenor.com/images/1a7c3b30167416d25faa5151b636d7bc/tenor.gif?itemid=8130716
1565 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*

Chris

That's 2 votes Chris, 2 votes Erik

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!