This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 — Earyl

Topic » Tribal Council #14 — Earyl

1568 days ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Abel M./Russell11
Chandler H./Chandelier
Chris B./Mybash_
Craig C./Singsongers
Erik N./YoundAndReckless
Kevin B./bblover567
TJ M./TJ2807

-

Craig has Individual Immunity tonight, cannot vote for them.

-

PYN for question

-

** Votes are due by January 19th at 5:30 pm EST **
1568 days ago
Singsongers
hey
1568 days ago
YoundAndReckless
erik
1567 days 22 hours ago
Chandelier
me
1567 days 22 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Craig - Is every tribal from now till the end going to be centered around taking out the biggest threats left?

Erik - Last tribal you received three votes, Why do you believe that you were targeted?

Chandler - Every vote this merge so far has been overall pretty close, What do you think is the cause of that?
1567 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik - Last tribal you received three votes, Why do you believe that you were targeted?

I think I was targetted because I was no longer beneficial for Ethan's, Kevin's or Chris's games. Which hurt. But, i also saw no benefit in working with an obvious trio. So, they made their move. And I made mine. It is what it is Ian....
1567 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll take another question btw
1567 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Erik - Is there anyone who can't win at this point or is everyone a threat to win?
1567 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik - Is there anyone who can't win at this point or is everyone a threat to win?

Great question actually. And I'll answer it bluntly. I do think everyone left has a chance of winning. Some others have greater chances just making a FTC and having friends on the jury.

BUT, let's be honest. The larger jury threats and big players will fall in the coming rounds. Thus, new big players will emerge come Finale night. The people who want to win. Will not only have to be smart. But think about who they can and cant win against sitting at FTC facing this jury we have all had a hand in voting out.

I do believe the real winner is going to be someone who has options moving forward. The threats have been labeled. So, the players with options likely stand the best chance of actually making FTC but also winning over a jury. Because at the end of the day. You have to make F3/F2 to even be able to plead your case to the jury. So not everyone here actually has a winning shot because these big players will fall in the coming rounds unless they are careful.
1567 days 20 hours ago
Russell11
me
1567 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Abel - Have you seen any shift in attitudes after the previous round?
1567 days 6 hours ago
Russell11
Have you seen any shift in attitudes after the previous round?

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction
1567 days 5 hours ago
TJ2807
me
1567 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
TJ - Big moves are usually made with seven people left in the game, do you believe that statement will hold up true with tonight’s vote?
1567 days 3 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ - Big moves are usually made with seven people left in the game, do you believe that statement will hold up true with tonight’s vote?
It's very possible. You never know whats going to happen in the vote, everyone is constantly on their toes, and everyone wants to set themselves up as well as they can....
1567 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes...

If anyone has an idol and would like to play it nows the time to do so.

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!