This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 | Kama

Topic » Tribal Council #4 | Kama

1689 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Abel M./Russell11
Jay S./Peterparker16
Kyle B./Kyle12212
Nahuel V./nahuelaqua300

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by Whenever Y'all Submit Them **

Along with your votes, send in who you would grant your Soul Wish to in the case you are the one voted off tonight.

Soul Wish: Eliminated contestants will be able to make one last wish before they leave the game, granting automatic immunity to anyone for one round. This power is non-transferable and will not be announced who was granted immunity until the person attends tribal council. If the player who is given immunity doesn't attend tribal council, it will be transferred over until they attend. This will be in play until up and including final six tribal council. You also have the option of not granting it to anyone if you wish.
1689 days 3 hours ago
Russell11
I want a question
1689 days 3 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Please ask me.
1689 days 3 hours ago
Kyle12212
^
1689 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Abel - With four people left on a tribe, how difficult does that make the decision process to pick someone to go?

Nahuel - How nervous are you knowing there's only 4 possible options to go home tonight?

Kyle - After this tribal, the tribal lines will be 11 v 3, going into a possible swap or merge; are you nervous for whats to come?
1689 days 3 hours ago
Kyle12212
- After this tribal, the tribal lines will be 11 v 3, going into a possible swap or merge; are you nervous for whats to come?

If there's not a swap/merge after this, this game is 100% rigged. sorry.
1689 days 3 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Nahuel - How nervous are you knowing there's only 4 possible options to go home tonight?

Definitely nervous, all my tribe (the remaining) are my friends and people that I trust and know quite well, and knowing that one of them leaves, is too sad for me. Although I already have my vote in mind, I'm still nervous.
1689 days 3 hours ago
Russell11
Abel - With four people left on a tribe, how difficult does that make the decision process to pick someone to go?

It's very difficult, because I actually like all the people on my tribe but one of us has to go and it just really really sucks
1689 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes...
1689 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it nows the time to do so.
1689 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*
1689 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alright, Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes!
1689 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jay

That's 1 vote Jay
1689 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Next Vote

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jay

That's 2 votes Jay, 2 votes left..
1689 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
4th Person Voted Out Of Survivor: Soul Society

*flips vote*

Jay
1689 days 3 hours ago
Peterparker16
Alr, gl

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!