This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hidden Immunity Idol Rules

Topic » Hidden Immunity Idol Rules

1773 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
There will be a hidden immunity idol hidden at each camp, and one at the merged tribe camp.

Guessing for idols can commence at the conclusion of Immunity Challenge 1.

When a pre-merge idol is used, it will NOT be re-hidden.

If the post-merge idol is used, it will be re-hidden ONCE. After a merged hidden immunity idol has been played twice, no more idols will be hidden for the rest of the game.

There are 30 locations where the idol could be hidden.
Tree 1-5
Shore 1-5
Rock 1-5
Sand 1-5
Shrub 1-5
Trail 1-5

You are allowed ONE guess per round cycle, you must wait until the next challenge ends to send guesses again.

You can ONLY guess for the idol over Tengaged mails. This is to ensure all timestamps are ordered.

I will inform you if you have found the idol as soon as I am online. If you guess incorrectly, I will not respond, but I promise that I have seen it. You can ask me for confirmation if you really want to.

You can pass an idol to anyone on your tribe at any point up until I have said "I'll go tally the votes" if your tribe is at tribal council. You cannot pass an idol after that point (ex. if you are voted out, or if there is a re-vote) until you are "back at camp".

You can pass an idol to anyone on the opposite tribe ONLY in the public challenge threads. This must be done by posting some sort of interaction like *Gives (name) a handshake* , *Hugs (name)* or something like that. Not too strict about it but you can't pass over tribal lines privately.

The last tribal council where one can play a hidden immunity idol is F5.
1773 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
^ and cross-tribal passes can only happen while a challenge is occurring, not after a live challenge has concluded and tribes have been dismissed back to camp.

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!