This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules & Regulations

Topic » Rules & Regulations

1773 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
- ACTIVITY -

If you do not vote, you will receive a self vote.

If you self-vote three times in one season, you will be medically evacuated.

If you self-vote in 2 consecutive tribal councils, you will be medically evacuated.

- CHALLENGES -

Challenges will be split around 50/50 between live and non-live. Full effort and participation is expected. Live challenges will have a check-in time, and depending on the challenge, players may or may not be able to join in after check-in ends. I'm usually not strict about this, unless I specify otherwise.

Live challenges will nearly always begin at 7 or 8 PM EST.

Non-live challenges will have a specific deadline, and tribal council will follow directly afterwards.

-TRIBAL COUNCIL-

Tribal Council is non-live. It will be posted directly after the challenge. You will have around 22 hours to send in your vote.

Once a vote is sent in, it may be revised anytime before the vote is read. Note that when I receive all the votes, I will read them. You can ask me to hold a vote if I have received all the votes and I will delay reading the votes until the deadline. After that, votes will be read.

If you have not voted an hour before the deadline, I will do my best to remind you to vote. However, this is not a guarantee and you are responsible for voting on time.

-HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOLS-

Explained in another thread.

-REMOVAL-

Removal from the game can result in the following ways:

BANS: If you are banned somehow, you must figure out some way to communicate with me, or you will be removed. Skype is a good way to contact me for this. (thewinner.tengaged)

QUIT: If you quit the game, you may not return for any future seasons. You will be removed immediately after your quit is requested.

EXPULSION: I reserve the right to expel any player from the game for cheating or any other extreme wrongdoings. Players will not be expelled merely for fighting, bullying, complaining, etc.

-CONFESSIONALS-

Confessionals this season will be posted in the Viewer's Lounge. However, I will be the only person in there. I will be giving commentary there throughout the season, and the cast will have access to it when the season concludes.

An "Edgic" chart will be created for the season, and your confessionals are what drives it.

Things confessionals do:
- Improve your chances of returning for future seasons.
- Helps me understand what is going on.
- Influence your "edgic" rating.

-TIEBREAKER RULES -

If a tribal council results in a tied vote, there will be a revote. After the revote, if the vote is still tied, we will draw rocks. The tying parties will be immune on a rock draw. Everyone else, except for anyone who has immunity (whether via the necklace or an idol) will be fair game. Rocks are completely random, and I use chatzy to carry out the rock drawing.

A tie at the final 4 will result in a re-vote, and then a tiebreaker challenge.

A tie at Final Tribal Council will be resolved by first a re-vote (if a re-vote would clearly solve the tie, i.e. a 3-3-1 tie), and then the calling upon of an emergency juror member to settle the tie. If the circumstances render this impossible, co-winners may be crowned.

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!