This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Soriano)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Soriano)

1364 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Welcome to tribal council Soriano, behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead, grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire.

This is part of the ritual of tribal council because in this game, fire represents your life. As long as you have fire you are still in the game. When your fire’s gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Before you vote, we have some questions to ask you...

OPEN QUESTIONS

- With the Burning Sunrise twist, the tribes will change drastically after this tribal. How much impact does that have on your vote?

- Do you feel that challenge strength is important at this point in the game?

- Will this be an easy vote tonight?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have until 6 PM EST tomorrow to vote.

If you wish to answer additional questions please say so in this thread.

Please send your votes to BOTH hosts either through mails or Skype. (thewinner & Fobbyiyg)
1364 days 2 hours ago
Brimstone
- With the Burning Sunrise twist, the tribes will change drastically after this tribal. How much impact does that have on your vote?

It essentially has no impact on my vote - I'm still unsure exactly what the twist will do for me or my current tribe, but I think it's in the best interest for both tribes to be getting rid of someone that contributes little in challenges.

I think it is, and as I missed tonight's challenge, I feel I contributed to letting my tribe down.

I haven't had much communication today, so I'm not entirely sure yet
1363 days 23 hours ago
Oswald19

It's crazy to think this game will change up in such a dramatic way. I have just started to get connections with my tribe and for all of that to be swapped so suddenly, it will be a totally new game tomorrow.

I think at this stage of the game, tribe strength is truly the make or break of any team. And sometimes it's not about just being the best at challenges but about who is supporting the team in whatever way they can.

No vote is easy honestly, everyone here is fighting and it sucks that someone's journey will end so soon.
1363 days 13 hours ago
Kippahkid
With the Burning Sunrise twist, the tribes will change drastically after this tribal. How much impact does that have on your vote?

I've already seen strategies planning ahead for this, so it's in my mind for tonight's vote, but right now its not a key factor.

Challenge strength is always important, but I don't think it is the biggest thing, especially with Burning Sunrise. The key factor is adaptability in both challenges and the social scene to keep from feeling like day 1 again with every major swap.

I can't really say, no one has done anything outstandingly egregious, and we put up a good fight in the challenge.
1363 days 7 hours ago
steve4280
With the Burning Sunrise twist, the tribes will change drastically after this tribal. How much impact does that have on your vote?

It doesn't impact my vote much no matter what tribe it's on it has to be strong

I do

Not by the looks of it but we'll see
1363 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
I'll go tally the votes...
1363 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time do so.
1363 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

No one stands.
1363 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1363 days 5 hours ago
Jaesus123
*looks side to side*
1363 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
First vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Tyler B.
1363 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
Second vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Tyler B.
1363 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
Third vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Hali.

2 votes Tyler B
1 vote Hali
1363 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
Fourth vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Hali.
1363 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
Fifth vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Hali.

3 votes Hali
2 votes Tyler B
1363 days 5 hours ago
Jaesus123
*looks to my left*

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!