This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MK Big Brother - Announcement

Topic » MK Big Brother - Announcement

1381 days ago
mbarnish1
Friday 7/31
2:15pm EST
1380 days 22 hours ago
mbarnish1
hi!
1380 days 22 hours ago
mbarnish1
so first of all, you all made jury congrats!
1380 days 22 hours ago
mbarnish1
now for the real announcement
1380 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
well where is it
1380 days 22 hours ago
mbarnish1
this week will be an advantage week!

both competitions (HoH and POV) will have advantages you can collect for yourself and disadvantages you can put on others. if you choose to collect them, you will be disqualified from the competition.

in a minute, i will also put an advantage on a user’s first blog and a disadvantage on another user’s first blog. there will also be two other first blogs i comment on that will give clues on where to find these. once you find a power, mail both hosts the blog. these powers must be found by eviction #6 otherwise they will expire.

all powers will be kept anonymous. any questions?
1380 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
are there clues
1380 days 22 hours ago
mbarnish1
yes! i will announce one clue for each blog once i hide them and there will be a more revealing clue for each item on someone else’s first blog.
1380 days 22 hours ago
mbarnish1
I lied, advantages will be hidden and clue will be revealed right after the HoH tonight since the week technically hasn’t started yet!
1380 days 15 hours ago
mbarnish1
Advantage Clues

1. I have played under 500 games
2. My KPG is over 5

open group

MK Station

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!