This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules Regarding Kanto Journeys

Topic » Rules Regarding Kanto Journeys

1762 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Unlike my last attempt (which ended with me throwing a hissy fit let's be honest here) this one will be A LOT more detailed, and you will be UPHELD TO A STRICT STORYLINE OR YOU WILL BE FORGOTTEN!!!

I will run these episodes in sets of 4, each one lasting a day or two at the most. Every "set" of episodes, 1 or 2 Gyms will appear at max, and if you complete the storyline up to there, you will be forced to wait on the others to catch up. Besides that, 1 Contest will take place over a 2 day period, which will probably NOT be hosted by me!!!

Each route and city will be much the same as last time (you have basic pokemon in the easy to reach places, the further in you go the better variety you will find) HOWEVER to keep down the "what can i find" shit, I will be keeping a written record of the Pokemon which can be encountered in each area WITHIN A TOPIC (much like my Danganronpa Maps from Season 1)

In this way, I will include where you can find Pokemon, what Pokemon appear at what times, AND any storylines you may want to look into, just to keep you moving even in your off time.
1760 days 5 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Additional Rules:

You can travel with a buddy as long as you EXPLICITLY state it, which means if you just talk to them and they wander off while you're inact, you get left behind LOL

To use your Pokedex, you just have to say something along the lines of (Let's see what Dexter has to say) or (*Scans the Pokemon*)
1758 days 4 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Additional Rules:

From this point on, your Pokemon will take 1 hour to heal in a Pokemon Center if they are not Fainted, no matter the cause. If the Pokemon IS FAINTED then you will not get to use them again today as it will be an overnight stay.

(Let's face it, I've been letting you guys get away with too much)
1758 days 4 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Additional Rules:

From this point on, you will remain in the Town / City for 1 hour before doing anything else. I MEAN IT!!! There is plenty to do in the Cities if you'll just friggin look around. There are storylines that can lead to interesting Pokemon, or help you evolve the Pokemon you already have.
1758 days 4 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Additional Rules:

When the Contests are going on, Trainers CANNOT battle, train, catch, or basically do ANYTHING. I need to focus on one or the other. If you want to watch the Contests (or even participate in them for fun) you may do so. Anything else is prohibited. Go cry me a river.
1758 days 4 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Additional Rules:

Your Pokemon will require rest after each battle or they will be tired / injured. These Pokemon will be weaker, and more prone to fainting because of it.

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!