OFFICIAL PREMIERE

Topic » OFFICIAL PREMIERE

99 days 12 hours ago
Absol
"Ehehehe..."
Vivian looks over at Savino.
"He looks more like a swimmer than anything. I wouldn't trust him with my life, but..."
Vivian shrugs, standing up and grabbing her bag.
"Not like we have anything to worry about."
99 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
" I don't remember ever seeing you, in fact I really don't remember anything "

*Turning to look around the hallway*

"What is this place?"
99 days 12 hours ago
Novamax243
*Varien shrugs*

I am assuming we're at Hopes Peak but I don't really remember anything after I arrived here. Anyway, I'm Varien, the Ultimate Meteorologist if that means anything to you.
99 days 12 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*the televisions suddenly come alive*

*all students in their rooms see nothing but static, however a voice somehow breaks through the low hum*

“Ah-hem! Attention! Testing, Testing, One-Two-Three! Hello everybody! If you wouldn’t mind, I would like everybody’s attention! Please head down the hallway to the Winding Staircase for Orientation! You don't want to miss it!”

*without another word, the voice vanishes, as does the static*
99 days 12 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
*She groans*
"Am *I* Okay?! I should be asking you the same thing.."
*takes a breath*
"This is YOUR house right? I'm guessing we ended up here after a night at the club and now you're just playing dumb with me."
99 days 12 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Hana glances over after hearing the voice*

"I-I guess we really are in Hope's Peak High then?"
99 days 12 hours ago
ScarletteTheQueen
orientation?
99 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Well i did do swimming a bit. I’ve done a lot of sports really.”
*he hears the announcement*
“Looks like we should get going”
99 days 12 hours ago
ScarletteTheQueen
i agrre
99 days 12 hours ago
Absol
"...Hmm. Alright."
Vivi looks around her room one last time.
"Do you guys know where we're going? I didn't really get a chance to look around."
99 days 12 hours ago
ScarletteTheQueen
*scarlette begins to walk to the orientation area*
99 days 12 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
*Realizes she is wrong and goes red*
"This isn't your house, oh shit"
99 days 12 hours ago
Marcogr45
*Marco starts going to the hallway*
99 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Nah but i think we can find our way”
*he starts following the crowd*
99 days 12 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*reaching the end of the red hallway, you find yourself in some sort of "central" room. The floors are tile, and look freshly cleaned, much like your own bedrooms*

*to your left, a pair of Wooden Doors are closed tightly, a wooden Fork and Spoon hanging on either doorway*

*to your right, an elevator sits, the doors wide open, though none of the buttons are lit up at the moment, and it will not budge. On its left side, a pair of green doors are stamped with some kind of trash can sign. To its right a pair of blue doors are adorned with a symbol that looks like a shirt and pants*

*straight ahead, a beautiful metallic staircase is blocked off by some kind of metal gate, however as you finally reach the bars, the gate rises, granting you all access to the stairs*

open group

Mudkip's Pokemon Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!