OFFICIAL PREMIERE

Topic » OFFICIAL PREMIERE

10 days 12 hours ago
Absol
"Ehehehe..."
Vivian looks over at Savino.
"He looks more like a swimmer than anything. I wouldn't trust him with my life, but..."
Vivian shrugs, standing up and grabbing her bag.
"Not like we have anything to worry about."
10 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
" I don't remember ever seeing you, in fact I really don't remember anything "

*Turning to look around the hallway*

"What is this place?"
10 days 12 hours ago
Novamax243
*Varien shrugs*

I am assuming we're at Hopes Peak but I don't really remember anything after I arrived here. Anyway, I'm Varien, the Ultimate Meteorologist if that means anything to you.
10 days 12 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*the televisions suddenly come alive*

*all students in their rooms see nothing but static, however a voice somehow breaks through the low hum*

“Ah-hem! Attention! Testing, Testing, One-Two-Three! Hello everybody! If you wouldn’t mind, I would like everybody’s attention! Please head down the hallway to the Winding Staircase for Orientation! You don't want to miss it!”

*without another word, the voice vanishes, as does the static*
10 days 12 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
*She groans*
"Am *I* Okay?! I should be asking you the same thing.."
*takes a breath*
"This is YOUR house right? I'm guessing we ended up here after a night at the club and now you're just playing dumb with me."
10 days 12 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Hana glances over after hearing the voice*

"I-I guess we really are in Hope's Peak High then?"
10 days 12 hours ago
ScarletteTheQueen
orientation?
10 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Well i did do swimming a bit. I’ve done a lot of sports really.”
*he hears the announcement*
“Looks like we should get going”
10 days 12 hours ago
ScarletteTheQueen
i agrre
10 days 12 hours ago
Absol
"...Hmm. Alright."
Vivi looks around her room one last time.
"Do you guys know where we're going? I didn't really get a chance to look around."
10 days 12 hours ago
ScarletteTheQueen
*scarlette begins to walk to the orientation area*
10 days 12 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
*Realizes she is wrong and goes red*
"This isn't your house, oh shit"
10 days 12 hours ago
Marcogr45
*Marco starts going to the hallway*
10 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Nah but i think we can find our way”
*he starts following the crowd*
10 days 12 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*reaching the end of the red hallway, you find yourself in some sort of "central" room. The floors are tile, and look freshly cleaned, much like your own bedrooms*

*to your left, a pair of Wooden Doors are closed tightly, a wooden Fork and Spoon hanging on either doorway*

*to your right, an elevator sits, the doors wide open, though none of the buttons are lit up at the moment, and it will not budge. On its left side, a pair of green doors are stamped with some kind of trash can sign. To its right a pair of blue doors are adorned with a symbol that looks like a shirt and pants*

*straight ahead, a beautiful metallic staircase is blocked off by some kind of metal gate, however as you finally reach the bars, the gate rises, granting you all access to the stairs*

open group

Mudkip's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!