This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules & Regulations

Topic » Rules & Regulations

1794 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
The general rules & regulations of the series which you must abide by. Please read over the below.

[Voting / Tribal Council]

1. You're expected to cast a vote each Tribal Council you attend, if you do not within the set amount of time you will receive a self-vote. If you fail to vote twice within two consecutive Tribal Council's or three total, you will be medically evacuated from the game.

2. Once you have sent in a vote, it can be changed as long as it's submitted before the time period votes are due.

3. If you hold a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you will mail me prior to votes being read; letting me know ahead of time.

4. If a tie occurs and one of the individuals whom received votes self-voted they will automatically be eliminated and there will be no need for a re-vote.

[Hidden Immunity Idols]

1. Each tribe will have a designated Hidden Immunity Idol placed on the oldest blog of a Tengaged user. Requiring you to search through the site to find it. The first castaway from the specific tribe to link me the idol will obtain it.

2. After each Tribal Immunity Challenge the winners will receive an Idol Clue to narrow down the location of said tribe's idol. In the individual, Post-Merge stage the winner of the challenge will receive a clue and the ability to share it with zero-two fellow castaways.

3. Hidden Immunity Idols are never restocked. Each tribe will only have one for the duration of the season.

4. Fake idols are in play. They may be placed if the recipient of the idol wishes to plant one in the place where the idol was hidden. However, if you find a fake idol and wish to plant a fake one, it will read as the idol was already found to anyone who finds the idol after you.

[Confessionals & Viewers Lounge]

1. Confessionals are a huge part of the series and game of Survivor. It determines who returns, how good a player is at the game and provides inside information/comedic perspective from the current season.

2. Confessionals will be posted in the Viewers Lounge. A closed group only a trusted few will have access to to prevent information leaking. Once the season has been completed everyone is allowed in.

3. If for some instance you feel uncomfortable with your confessionals going into the Viewers Lounge, you can opt out and they will only be posted after the season is complete.

[Miscellaneous]

1. It's HIGHLY recommended to have/use Skype throughout the season. As there is tribe chats & a main skype group for the season there. It's a severe disadvantage to be Tengaged-Only.

2. There's bound to be conflict & drama throughout the game. However, please keep it civil. Any racism, homophobia or other forms of bigotry will not be allowed and result in a removal from the game.

3. The majority of challenges this season will be *LIVE* which activity is expected. However it's completely understandable if you cannot make some challenges here and there throughout the game.

If you have read through the above text and have further questions please mail me to let me know.

open group

MemeVivor | Sicily - War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!