This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Format & Rules [Dirty 30]

Topic » Format & Rules [Dirty 30]

811 days 9 hours ago
Kelly0412
General Format:

- Each round will be a different type of challenge ie playing as an individual, team or a pair. The winners of the challenge will vote TWO people into the elimination.

- The players who perform badly in the daily challenge (It will be a set number each round, like the bottom 8 individuals or the last place team) will all head into the double cross. two people will pick double crosses and they will each "double cross" somebody who is also there with them to face off against the 2 people who were voted in by the winners.

- I will then randomize the matchups, it will be person voted in vs person double crossed in. They will compete in an elimination, winner stays in the game, loser is eliminated.

TWISTS:

Purges - there will be a few PURGE rounds, meaning the bottom placing individuals in a challenge will leave that round

Redemption House - when you get eliminated you will head to the redemption house. at certain points in the game there will be a chance to return, UNLIKE the real dirty 30 if you lose you can stay in the redemption house until the twist is over.

TIMES & DEADLINES:

Every challenge will be at 8pm EST
The winners vote will be due by 11pm EST, that is the same time the double draw will commence, if you get the double cross your decision is due by midnight EST.

The eliminations will happen anytime the from midnight EST to 7pm EST.

rinse and repeat.

Rules:

My only real rule is dont annoy me, i dont really care what you say to eachother but if you like go out of your way to personally attack someone and they come bitching to me about it, i will come bitching about it to you, so be careful!

open group

[ORS] Opolis Reality Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!