This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules & Format [The Gauntlet 2]

Topic » Rules & Format [The..

909 days 18 hours ago
Kelly0412
Rules:

dont cheat lol.. thats about it, i couldnt care less what you say to eachother, its honestly more entertaining for me the nastier you are

Format:

CHALLENGE:
So there are 2 teams lol... Each round there is a team challenge at 8pm EST.

the winning team is safe from the gauntlet.

VOTING:
the next day at 6:30 EST votes are due.

the winning team votes somebody from the losing team and the losing team votes somebody from the losing team.

THE WINNING TEAMS VOTE TAKES PRIORITY. so if for some reason both teams vote in the same person then all of the votes on the losing team for that person will not count.

if there is a tie there will be a revote.. if there is another tie.. ROCKS BABY!

those 2 people face off in the gauntlet unless...

THE TWIST:

This game is 10 rounds. 5 of these will be double eliminations and 5 will be singles and here is how that works.

Each round the 2 people who are nominated for the gauntlet will each call out an opponent to face off in the gauntlet. Host Ben Op will then pull a card from his deck of 10 cards, 5 are revenge cards and 5 are blank cards. when one is pulled it will not be used anymore

https://i.imgur.com/XYHs3So.gif

BLANK - The 2 gauntlet participants face off against eachother and the 2 people called out are safe.

REVENGE - the people called out have to compete against the person who called them out and 2 people will leave the game that day.

after 10 rounds the finale will happen and a team will win ORS26: The Gauntlet 2.

open group

[ORS] Opolis Reality Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!